MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 13:12:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 42
Mar 29, 2024 at 3pm UK
Melbourne Cricket Ground

Chelmsford City
4 - 1
Dartford

Ruff (29', 83'), Alexander (41', 80')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Barzey (47')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Chelmsford City and Dartford.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Taunton Town 2-3 Chelmsford City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 0-0 Dartford
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelmsford City win with a probability of 58.32%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Dartford had a probability of 19.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelmsford City win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.22%) and 2-1 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.63%), while for a Dartford win it was 0-1 (5.71%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chelmsford City would win this match.

Result
Chelmsford CityDrawDartford
58.32% (0.0030000000000001 0) 22.41% (0.0019999999999989 0) 19.27% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 52.4% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.78% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)46.22% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.48% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)68.52% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Chelmsford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.46% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)15.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.53% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)44.47% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Dartford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.04% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)37.97% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.27% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)74.73% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Chelmsford City 58.31%
    Dartford 19.27%
    Draw 22.4%
Chelmsford CityDrawDartford
1-0 @ 10.98% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 10.22%
2-1 @ 9.9%
3-0 @ 6.35% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 6.15% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.98% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 2.95%
4-1 @ 2.86%
4-2 @ 1.39% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 1.1%
5-1 @ 1.07% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 58.31%
1-1 @ 10.63%
0-0 @ 5.9% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 4.8% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.71% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 5.15% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 2.77%
1-3 @ 1.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.55% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 19.27%

Head to Head
Nov 7, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 17
Dartford
1-2
Chelmsford City
Statham (24')
Bradbury (59')
Carruthers (45+1' pen.), Ruff (54')
Mar 25, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 40
Dartford
1-2
Chelmsford City
Coulson (40')
Alfa (83'), McGregor (90+3')
Dec 3, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 21
Chelmsford City
1-0
Dartford
Dunne (89')
Mar 15, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 32
Dartford
2-1
Chelmsford City
Jebb (19'), Leonard (26')
Blackwell (51')
Porter (53')
Oct 25, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 11
Chelmsford City
0-0
Dartford
Dickens (35')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!