MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 06:01:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 24
Feb 14, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Viridor Stadium

Taunton Town
0 - 2
Farnborough Town

FT(HT: 0-0)
Parsons (54', 75')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Taunton Town and Farnborough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Taunton Town 1-1 Dulwich Hamlet
Tuesday, February 7 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough Town 3-0 Cheshunt
Saturday, February 11 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 50.93%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Taunton Town had a probability of 23.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.63%) and 1-2 (9.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.05%), while for a Taunton Town win it was 1-0 (7.72%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Farnborough Town would win this match.

Result
Taunton TownDrawFarnborough Town
23.67% (0.116 0.12) 25.4% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 50.93% (-0.134 -0.13)
Both teams to score 49.27% (0.058 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.59% (0.017000000000003 0.02)53.41% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.06% (0.013999999999999 0.01)74.94% (-0.01100000000001 -0.01)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.35% (0.113 0.11)37.65% (-0.11 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.58% (0.112 0.11)74.42% (-0.10899999999999 -0.11)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.01% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)20.99% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.24% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)53.76% (0.080000000000005 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Taunton Town 23.67%
    Farnborough Town 50.92%
    Draw 25.4%
Taunton TownDrawFarnborough Town
1-0 @ 7.72% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 5.89% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 3.77% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.92% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.5% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.23% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 23.67%
1-1 @ 12.05% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.9% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-2 @ 4.6% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 12.33% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 9.63% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.41% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.01% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.9% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.39% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-4 @ 1.96% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.91% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.93% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 50.92%

Head to Head
Aug 16, 2022 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!