MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 23:10:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 32
May 12, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
INEA stadion

Lech Poznan
1 - 2
Legia

Pereira (83')
Douglas (13'), Andersson (66'), Salamon (88')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Blazic (15' og.), Salamon (45' og.)
Ribeiro (55'), Jedrzejczyk (64')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Lech Poznan and Legia Warsaw.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 2-1 Lech Poznan
Friday, May 3 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Legia 0-3 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, May 5 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Legia Warsaw win with a probability of 36.97%. A win for Lech Poznan had a probability of 36.93% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Legia Warsaw win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.22%) and 0-2 (6.21%). The likeliest Lech Poznan win was 1-0 (9.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Legia Warsaw would win this match.

Result
Lech PoznanDrawLegia Warsaw
36.93% (0.094999999999999 0.09) 26.1% (0.028000000000002 0.03) 36.97% (-0.126 -0.13)
Both teams to score 53.91% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.41% (-0.123 -0.12)50.58% (0.119 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.5% (-0.107 -0.11)72.5% (0.10300000000001 0.1)
Lech Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)26.58%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)61.8% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Legia Warsaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.44% (-0.12899999999999 -0.13)26.56% (0.125 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.22% (-0.17 -0.17)61.77% (0.166 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Lech Poznan 36.93%
    Legia Warsaw 36.97%
    Draw 26.1%
Lech PoznanDrawLegia Warsaw
1-0 @ 9.36% (0.045 0.04)
2-1 @ 8.22% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.2% (0.03 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.63% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2.74% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.41% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.2% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 0.91% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 36.93%
1-1 @ 12.4% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.06% (0.033 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 9.36% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.22% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.21% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.63% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.74% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.41% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 36.97%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Legia
0-0
Lech Poznan
Pekhart (14'), Kapuadi (87'), Kramer (90+1')
Murawski (64'), Ishak (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Pogon SzczecinSzczecin22006066
2Rakow CzestochowaRakow22004046
3Legia WarsawLegia22004046
4Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia22004046
5Lech Poznan22004046
6Radomiak Radom22004226
7Lechia GdanskGdansk20202202
8KS CracoviaCracovia20202202
9Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice20202202
10Slask Wroclaw20202202
11Stal Mielec00000000
12Widzew Lodz00000000
13Katowice200224-20
14Puszcza Niepolomice200204-40
15Gornik ZabrzeGornik200204-40
16Zaglebie Lubin200204-40
17Motor Lublin200204-40
18Korona Kielce200206-60


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!