MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 07:38:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 6, 2024 at 1pm UK
The City Ground

Forest U21s
4 - 0
Leeds U21s

Konate (10'), Nadin (37'), Whitehall (49'), McAdam (65')
Perkins (58')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Chambers (77'), Coleman (81')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Nottingham Forest Under-21s and Leeds United Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelsea U21s 2-3 Forest U21s
Friday, March 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Leeds U21s 3-5 Fulham U21s
Friday, March 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leeds United Under-21s win with a probability of 41%. A win for Nottingham Forest Under-21s had a probability of 37.5% and a draw had a probability of 21.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leeds United Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 7.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.07%) and 2-3 (4.61%). The likeliest Nottingham Forest Under-21s win was 2-1 (7.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.34%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood.

Result
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawLeeds United Under-21s
37.5% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 21.49% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 41% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 71.38% (0.021999999999991 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.95% (0.028000000000006 0.03)28.04% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.2% (0.036000000000001 0.04)48.8% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Nottingham Forest Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.81% (0.015000000000001 0.02)16.19% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.33% (0.032000000000004 0.03)45.66% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Leeds United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.17% (0.0049999999999955 0)14.83% (-0.013 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.87% (0.018000000000001 0.02)43.13% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Nottingham Forest Under-21s 37.5%
    Leeds United Under-21s 41%
    Draw 21.49%
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawLeeds United Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.6% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.61% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-2 @ 4.4% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-0 @ 4.37% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 2.42%
4-1 @ 2.1% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-3 @ 1.27% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.1%
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 37.5%
1-1 @ 8.34% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-2 @ 7.25% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 2.8% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 2.4% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 21.49%
1-2 @ 7.96% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 5.07% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-3 @ 4.61% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 4.58% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.37% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.78% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-4 @ 2.42%
2-4 @ 2.2% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-4 @ 1.34% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.33% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-5 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 41%

Head to Head
May 15, 2023 7pm
Jan 6, 2023 7pm
Aug 29, 2022 1pm
Leeds U21s
5-1
Forest U21s
Allen (45+3'), Gyabi (50'), Perkins (68'), McCalmont (73'), Dean (90+3')
Gray (85')
Esapa Osong (11')
Powell (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!