MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 07:52:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 15, 2024 at 7pm UK
The Leicester City Training Ground

Leicester U21s
vs.
Stoke U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Leicester City Under-21s and Stoke City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leicester U21s 1-3 Man City U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Stoke U21s 2-2 Arsenal U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Leicester City Under-21s win with a probability of 47.11%. A win for Stoke City Under-21s has a probability of 32.18% and a draw has a probability of 20.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leicester City Under-21s win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-1 (5.83%) and 3-2 (5.1%). The likeliest Stoke City Under-21s win is 1-2 (6.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (7.7%).

Result
Leicester City Under-21sDrawStoke City Under-21s
47.11% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04) 20.71% (0.037999999999997 0.04) 32.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 72.79% (-0.154 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.37% (-0.19799999999999 -0.2)25.63% (0.197 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.26% (-0.256 -0.26)45.74% (0.255 0.26)
Leicester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.13% (-0.084999999999994 -0.08)11.86% (0.083 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.84% (-0.184 -0.18)37.16% (0.183 0.18)
Stoke City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.58% (-0.097000000000008 -0.1)17.41% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.15% (-0.168 -0.17)47.85% (0.167 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Leicester City Under-21s 47.11%
    Stoke City Under-21s 32.18%
    Draw 20.71%
Leicester City Under-21sDrawStoke City Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.2% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 5.1% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4.69% (0.028 0.03)
1-0 @ 4.4% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.34% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.11% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.72% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.78% (-0.002 -0)
4-3 @ 1.58% (-0.016 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.32% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.16% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.89%
Total : 47.11%
1-1 @ 7.7% (0.048 0.05)
2-2 @ 7.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 2.97% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-0 @ 2.07% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 20.71%
1-2 @ 6.73% (0.021 0.02)
2-3 @ 4.18% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.92%
0-1 @ 3.61% (0.034 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.16% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.84% (0.006 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.83% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.71% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-4 @ 1.3% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.91%
Total : 32.18%

Who will win Monday's Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Leicester U21s and Stoke U21s?

Leicester City Under-21s
Draw
Stoke City Under-21s
Leicester City Under-21s
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Stoke City Under-21s
0.0%
0
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!