MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 15:13:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 29, 2024 at 12pm UK
St. Mary's Stadium

Saints U21s
3 - 6
Man Utd U21s

Amo-Ameyaw (1'), Pearce (59'), Merry (88')
Awe (63'), McAllister (66')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Wheatley (22', 23'), Mather (61'), Williams (62', 80'), McNeill (85')
Amass (90+4'), Devaney (90+5')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Southampton Under-21s and Manchester United Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelsea U21s 2-0 Saints U21s
Friday, April 26 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Forest U21s 0-0 Man Utd U21s
Friday, April 26 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southampton Under-21s win with a probability of 46.33%. A win for Manchester United Under-21s had a probability of 33.58% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southampton Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.66%) and 3-2 (5.38%). The likeliest Manchester United Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.21%). The actual scoreline of 3-6 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
Southampton Under-21sDrawManchester United Under-21s
46.33% (-0.994 -0.99) 20.09% (0.639 0.64) 33.58% (0.35400000000001 0.35)
Both teams to score 75.93% (-2.386 -2.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
78.09% (-2.99 -2.99)21.91% (2.989 2.99)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
59.23% (-4.233 -4.23)40.77% (4.232 4.23)
Southampton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.31% (-1.384 -1.38)10.69% (1.382 1.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.4% (-3.191 -3.19)34.59% (3.189 3.19)
Manchester United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.02% (-1.334 -1.33)14.98% (1.332 1.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.59% (-2.591 -2.59)43.41% (2.591 2.59)
Score Analysis
    Southampton Under-21s 46.33%
    Manchester United Under-21s 33.58%
    Draw 20.09%
Southampton Under-21sDrawManchester United Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.6% (0.468 0.47)
3-1 @ 5.66% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 5.38% (-0.244 -0.24)
2-0 @ 4% (0.423 0.42)
1-0 @ 3.58% (0.565 0.57)
4-1 @ 3.17% (-0.185 -0.19)
4-2 @ 3.01% (-0.331 -0.33)
3-0 @ 2.98% (0.149 0.15)
4-3 @ 1.9% (-0.313 -0.31)
4-0 @ 1.67% (-0.015 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.42% (-0.176 -0.18)
5-2 @ 1.34% (-0.24 -0.24)
Other @ 4.64%
Total : 46.33%
2-2 @ 7.21% (0.112 0.11)
1-1 @ 6.8% (0.792 0.79)
3-3 @ 3.4% (-0.33 -0.33)
0-0 @ 1.6% (0.331 0.33)
4-4 @ 0.9% (-0.2 -0.2)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 6.45% (0.472 0.47)
2-3 @ 4.57% (-0.15 -0.15)
1-3 @ 4.08% (0.113 0.11)
0-1 @ 3.04% (0.511 0.51)
0-2 @ 2.89% (0.367 0.37)
2-4 @ 2.17% (-0.181 -0.18)
1-4 @ 1.94% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.83% (0.154 0.15)
3-4 @ 1.62% (-0.243 -0.24)
Other @ 5%
Total : 33.58%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!