MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 11:53:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 12, 2024 at 7pm UK
St. Mary's Stadium

Saints U21s
1 - 1
Forest U21s

Pearce (71')
Bragg (62'), Amo-Ameyaw (75')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Esapa Osong (89')
Perry (9'), McDonnell (61')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Southampton Under-21s and Nottingham Forest Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norwich U21s 0-2 Saints U21s
Friday, April 5 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Forest U21s 4-0 Leeds U21s
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southampton Under-21s win with a probability of 47.19%. A win for Nottingham Forest Under-21s had a probability of 31.7% and a draw had a probability of 21.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southampton Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.84%) and 2-0 (5.06%). The likeliest Nottingham Forest Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood.

Result
Southampton Under-21sDrawNottingham Forest Under-21s
47.19% (1.795 1.79) 21.1% (-0.144 -0.14) 31.7% (-1.651 -1.65)
Both teams to score 70.98% (-0.247 -0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.16% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)27.83% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.46% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)48.54% (0.017999999999994 0.02)
Southampton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.34% (0.56100000000001 0.56)12.66% (-0.561 -0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.18% (1.148 1.15)38.82% (-1.148 -1.15)
Nottingham Forest Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.27% (-0.80999999999999 -0.81)18.72% (0.81 0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.9% (-1.377 -1.38)50.09% (1.377 1.38)
Score Analysis
    Southampton Under-21s 47.19%
    Nottingham Forest Under-21s 31.7%
    Draw 21.1%
Southampton Under-21sDrawNottingham Forest Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.48% (0.145 0.15)
3-1 @ 5.84% (0.22 0.22)
2-0 @ 5.06% (0.214 0.21)
1-0 @ 4.9% (0.107 0.11)
3-2 @ 4.9% (0.06 0.06)
3-0 @ 3.49% (0.218 0.22)
4-1 @ 3.02% (0.174 0.17)
4-2 @ 2.53% (0.083 0.08)
4-0 @ 1.8% (0.148 0.15)
4-3 @ 1.41% (0.011 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.25% (0.097 0.1)
5-2 @ 1.05% (0.056 0.06)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 47.19%
1-1 @ 8.21% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-2 @ 7.11% (-0.063 -0.06)
3-3 @ 2.73% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-0 @ 2.37% (0.0020000000000002 0)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 21.1%
1-2 @ 6.88% (-0.21 -0.21)
0-1 @ 3.97% (-0.102 -0.1)
2-3 @ 3.97% (-0.141 -0.14)
1-3 @ 3.84% (-0.221 -0.22)
0-2 @ 3.33% (-0.175 -0.18)
0-3 @ 1.86% (-0.149 -0.15)
2-4 @ 1.66% (-0.105 -0.11)
1-4 @ 1.61% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-4 @ 1.15% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 3.45%
Total : 31.7%

Head to Head
Mar 3, 2023 7pm
Aug 8, 2022 7pm
Forest U21s
1-3
Saints U21s
Mighten (48')
Fewster (19'), Biancone (54')
Ballard (46', 49'), Turner (52')
Lawrence (33'), Finnigan (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!