MX23RW : Monday, May 20 18:38:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Dunfermline Athletic
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 24
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
East End Park
Arbroath

Dunfermline
1 - 1
Arbroath

Fagan-Walcott (18')
Benjamin (21'), O'Halloran (26'), Kane (63'), McCann (73')
FT(HT: 1-0)
O'Brien (52')
Norey (27'), O'Brien (34'), Hamilton (90+2'), Hamilton (90+1')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Dunfermline Athletic and Arbroath.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunfermline 0-3 Queen's Park
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Morton 3-0 Arbroath
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Dunfermline Athletic win with a probability of 52.23%. A win for Arbroath has a probability of 24.08% and a draw has a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dunfermline Athletic win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.72%) and 2-0 (8.82%). The likeliest Arbroath win is 0-1 (6.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.19%).

Result
Dunfermline AthleticDrawArbroath
52.23% (0.845 0.84) 23.68% (-0.204 -0.2) 24.08% (-0.645 -0.65)
Both teams to score 55.03% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.99% (0.276 0.28)46.01% (-0.28 -0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.68% (0.259 0.26)68.31% (-0.26299999999999 -0.26)
Dunfermline Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.4% (0.42099999999999 0.42)17.6% (-0.426 -0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.82% (0.72799999999999 0.73)48.18% (-0.732 -0.73)
Arbroath Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.79% (-0.399 -0.4)33.21% (0.395 0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.18% (-0.441 -0.44)69.81% (0.437 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Dunfermline Athletic 52.23%
    Arbroath 24.08%
    Draw 23.68%
Dunfermline AthleticDrawArbroath
1-0 @ 10.15% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.72% (0.048 0.05)
2-0 @ 8.82% (0.138 0.14)
3-1 @ 5.63% (0.105 0.11)
3-0 @ 5.11% (0.149 0.15)
3-2 @ 3.1% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.45% (0.078 0.08)
4-0 @ 2.22% (0.094 0.09)
4-2 @ 1.35% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 3.68%
Total : 52.23%
1-1 @ 11.19% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 5.85% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.36% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.68%
0-1 @ 6.44% (-0.148 -0.15)
1-2 @ 6.17% (-0.122 -0.12)
0-2 @ 3.55% (-0.121 -0.12)
1-3 @ 2.27% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.31% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 24.08%

Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Arbroath
1-1
Dunfermline
Bird (45+3')
Bird (21'), Hylton (75')
Bird (74')
Wighton (90+1')
Jakubiak (67')
Nov 28, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Dunfermline
3-0
Arbroath
Edwards (48'), Wighton (73', 90')
O'Halloran (81')

O'Brien (38')
Dec 9, 2022 7.45pm
Fourth Round
Arbroath
1-5
Dunfermline
O'Brien (74')
MacDonald (6'), Todd (19', 36'), Benedictus (22'), Wighton (68')
Mar 5, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 28
Arbroath
1-0
Dunfermline
Gold (9')
O'Brien (73'), McKenna (87')

Pybus (29')
Dec 26, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 19
Dunfermline
0-3
Arbroath

Connolly (56'), McCann (57'), Fon Williams (82')
Breen (6' og.), McKenna (45'), Dowds (81')
Hamilton (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd36229573235075
2Raith Rovers36209758421669
3Partick ThistlePartick36141396354955
4AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians36157144444052
5Greenock MortonMorton36129154346-345
6Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline361112134348-545
7Ayr UnitedAyr36128165361-844
8Queen's ParkQueen's Park361110155056-643
9Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness361012144140142
10Arbroath3665253589-5423


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!