MX23RW : Friday, April 19 22:42:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Stevenage
League One | Gameweek 31
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Lamex Stadium
Blackpool

Stevenage
1 - 0
Blackpool

Forster-Caskey (85')
Evans (46'), Butler (74'), Piergianni (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kouassi (45'), Dembele (79'), Husband (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's League One clash between Stevenage and Blackpool, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wigan 2-3 Stevenage
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in League One

We said: Stevenage 2-1 Blackpool

With just three points separating Stevenage and Blackpool, we anticipate a thrilling contest between the sides in a race for a playoff spot. Boro have been rock-solid at home in recent weeks and we see them scraping all three points in front of their home supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stevenage win with a probability of 47.29%. A win for Blackpool had a probability of 27.5% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stevenage win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.33%) and 2-0 (8.29%). The likeliest Blackpool win was 0-1 (7.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Stevenage in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Stevenage.

Result
StevenageDrawBlackpool
47.29% (0.131 0.13) 25.21% (0.185 0.18) 27.5% (-0.313 -0.31)
Both teams to score 53.33% (-0.82 -0.82)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.23% (-0.968 -0.97)49.77% (0.972 0.97)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.23% (-0.871 -0.87)71.77% (0.874 0.87)
Stevenage Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.93% (-0.33799999999999 -0.34)21.06% (0.34 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.12% (-0.531 -0.53)53.88% (0.534 0.53)
Blackpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.57% (-0.747 -0.75)32.43% (0.75 0.75)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.05% (-0.853 -0.85)68.95% (0.85599999999999 0.86)
Score Analysis
    Stevenage 47.29%
    Blackpool 27.5%
    Draw 25.21%
StevenageDrawBlackpool
1-0 @ 10.64% (0.31 0.31)
2-1 @ 9.33% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.29% (0.155 0.16)
3-1 @ 4.85% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-0 @ 4.3% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.73% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.89% (-0.043 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.68% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 47.29%
1-1 @ 11.98% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 6.83% (0.266 0.27)
2-2 @ 5.25% (-0.118 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.02% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.21%
0-1 @ 7.69% (0.146 0.15)
1-2 @ 6.75% (-0.079999999999999 -0.08)
0-2 @ 4.33% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.53% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.63% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 27.5%

How you voted: Stevenage vs Blackpool

Stevenage
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Blackpool
40.0%
15
Head to Head
Oct 14, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Blackpool
3-0
Stevenage
Rhodes (38'), Dale (60'), Hamilton (78')
Carey (43')

Presley (7'), Thompson (13'), Vancooten (53')
Mar 14, 2017 7.45pm
Blackpool
1-0
Stevenage
Cullen (15' pen.)
Payne (83'), Daniel (89'), Delfouneso (90')

Franks (62'), Pett (88'), Wilkinson (90')
Dec 10, 2016 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CPortsmouth442713475393694
2Derby CountyDerby442681075373886
3Bolton WanderersBolton442411981483383
4Peterborough UnitedPeterborough432481184562880
5Barnsley4421121179601975
6Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4521111377552274
7Lincoln CityLincoln4419141163372671
8Blackpool4420101460431770
9Stevenage4518141355451068
10Leyton Orient441711165053-362
11Northampton TownNorthampton44178195563-859
12Wycombe WanderersWycombe431513155553258
13Exeter CityExeter441610184358-1558
14Bristol Rovers44169195264-1257
15Wigan AthleticWigan441810165955456
16Charlton AthleticCharlton441119146363052
17Reading441511186365-250
18Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury44138233363-3047
19Cambridge UnitedCambridge431210213859-2146
20Burton Albion441110233662-2643
21Cheltenham TownCheltenham43118243761-2441
22Port Vale441010244172-3140
23Fleetwood TownFleetwood44813234572-2737
RCarlisle UnitedCarlisle4479284076-3630


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!