MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 16:08:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
FC Cincinnati
Major League Soccer
May 30, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Nippert Stadium
Nashville

Cincinnati
0 - 2
Nashville

FT(HT: 0-2)
Maher (25'), Shaffelburg (29')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Major League Soccer clash between FC Cincinnati and Nashville SC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toronto 3-4 Cincinnati
Sunday, May 26 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Montreal 0-0 Nashville
Sunday, May 26 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: FC Cincinnati 2-1 Nashville SC

Looking at past meetings between Cincinnati and Nashville, we anticipate another action-packed contest with plenty of goalmouth action. Noonan's men are currently firing on all cylinders and we predict that they will continue their blistering run by claiming all three points once again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Cincinnati win with a probability of 58.67%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Nashville SC had a probability of 18.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Cincinnati win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.12%) and 2-1 (9.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.97%), while for a Nashville SC win it was 0-1 (6.18%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood.

Result
FC CincinnatiDrawNashville SC
58.67% (-0.96 -0.96) 23.1% (0.364 0.36) 18.23% (0.593 0.59)
Both teams to score 48.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.43% (-0.584 -0.58)50.57% (0.584 0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.51% (-0.52 -0.52)72.49% (0.518 0.52)
FC Cincinnati Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.06% (-0.54000000000001 -0.54)16.94% (0.539 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.99% (-0.967 -0.97)47.01% (0.965 0.96)
Nashville SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.32% (0.365 0.37)41.68% (-0.366 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.84% (0.317 0.32)78.16% (-0.318 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    FC Cincinnati 58.66%
    Nashville SC 18.23%
    Draw 23.1%
FC CincinnatiDrawNashville SC
1-0 @ 12.53% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
2-0 @ 11.12% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 9.74% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 6.59% (-0.204 -0.2)
3-1 @ 5.77% (-0.12 -0.12)
4-0 @ 2.93% (-0.145 -0.15)
4-1 @ 2.56% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.52% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.12% (-0.033 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.04% (-0.071 -0.07)
5-1 @ 0.91% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 58.66%
1-1 @ 10.97% (0.17 0.17)
0-0 @ 7.06% (0.165 0.17)
2-2 @ 4.26% (0.031999999999999 0.03)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 23.1%
0-1 @ 6.18% (0.204 0.2)
1-2 @ 4.8% (0.121 0.12)
0-2 @ 2.7% (0.115 0.12)
1-3 @ 1.4% (0.049 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.24% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 18.23%

How you voted: Cincinnati vs Nashville

FC Cincinnati
84.6%
Draw
15.4%
Nashville SC
0.0%
39
Head to Head
Jul 16, 2023 1.32am
Cincinnati
3-1
Nashville
Acosta (42' pen.), Arias (74'), Boupendza (90+9')
Arias (26'), Noonan (27'), Acosta (45+7'), Miazga (62'), Vazquez (87'), Boupendza (90+10')
Zimmerman (31')
Washington (36'), Picault (62'), Haakenson (86')
Washington (68'), Picault (70')
Mar 26, 2023 12.30am
Jul 24, 2022 12.30am
Oct 28, 2021 12.30am
Gameweek 41
Cincinnati
3-6
Nashville
Leal (45+2', 76'), Sapong (71', 90+2'), Loba (80')
Jul 25, 2021 1.30am
Gameweek 18
Nashville
3-0
Cincinnati
Sapong (13', 57'), Leal (35')
Sapong (68'), Williams (84')

Vallecilla (38'), Cameron (81')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!