MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 22:11:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Altrincham
National League | Gameweek 16
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The J. Davidson Stadium

Altrincham
2 - 1
Dorking

Linney (5'), Kosylo (11')
Marriott (45+3'), Kosylo (51'), Angus (75'), Angus (75')
Linney (45+3')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Blair (60' pen.)
Cook (11'), Taylor (45+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's National League clash between Altrincham and Dorking Wanderers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dag & Red 3-1 Altrincham
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 4-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, March 2 at 12.30pm in National League

We said: Altrincham 2-0 Dorking Wanderers

Altrincham have proved themselves to be one of the best teams in the National League this season, and Tuesday's affair is a tough assignment for Dorking. It might be a cagey affair at times, but we are expecting the home side to navigate their way to all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Altrincham win with a probability of 56.08%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Dorking Wanderers had a probability of 21.93%.

The most likely scoreline for an Altrincham win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9%) and 2-0 (8.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.18%), while for a Dorking Wanderers win it was 1-2 (5.77%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Altrincham in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Altrincham.

Result
AltrinchamDrawDorking Wanderers
56.08% (0.743 0.74) 21.99% (-0.084 -0.08) 21.93% (-0.662 -0.66)
Both teams to score 58.01% (-0.639 -0.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.22% (-0.419 -0.42)40.78% (0.416 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.83% (-0.43 -0.43)63.17% (0.427 0.43)
Altrincham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.58% (0.093999999999994 0.09)14.41% (-0.097 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.66% (0.187 0.19)42.33% (-0.189 -0.19)
Dorking Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.78% (-0.82499999999999 -0.82)32.22% (0.823 0.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.29% (-0.947 -0.95)68.71% (0.943 0.94)
Score Analysis
    Altrincham 56.09%
    Dorking Wanderers 21.93%
    Draw 21.98%
AltrinchamDrawDorking Wanderers
2-1 @ 9.87% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
1-0 @ 9% (0.2 0.2)
2-0 @ 8.71% (0.224 0.22)
3-1 @ 6.37% (0.045000000000001 0.05)
3-0 @ 5.63% (0.164 0.16)
3-2 @ 3.61% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-1 @ 3.09% (0.032 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.72% (0.089 0.09)
4-2 @ 1.75% (-0.021 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.2% (0.017 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.06% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 56.09%
1-1 @ 10.18%
2-2 @ 5.59% (-0.107 -0.11)
0-0 @ 4.64% (0.088 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.36% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 21.98%
1-2 @ 5.77% (-0.131 -0.13)
0-1 @ 5.26% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.98% (-0.078 -0.08)
1-3 @ 2.18% (-0.101 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.11% (-0.089 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.13% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 21.93%

How you voted: Altrincham vs Dorking

Altrincham
81.8%
Draw
9.1%
Dorking Wanderers
9.1%
11
Head to Head
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 44
Dorking
3-2
Altrincham
Muitt (13'), Ottaway (60'), Prior (71')
Linney (5'), Oyedele (8')
Oct 8, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 14
Altrincham
4-1
Dorking
Colclough (45+1'), Mullarkey (49'), Bennett (66'), Dinanga (87')
Gallagher (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4530510103634095
2Barnet452581287592883
3Bromley452215872472581
4AltrinchamAltrincham4521111383592474
5Solihull MoorsSolihull452013127062873
6Gateshead442191486622472
7Halifax TownHalifax441813135348567
8Southend UnitedSouthend4521121269432665
9Aldershot TownAldershot44198177080-1065
10Oldham AthleticOldham441517125955462
11Rochdale451514166763459
12Eastleigh451611187384-1159
13Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead451513175864-658
14Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool45169206679-1357
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red451413186660655
16Fylde451510207479-555
17WealdstoneWealdstone451411205770-1353
18York City451217165568-1353
19Ebbsfleet451411205974-1553
20Woking451410214655-952
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood451215185973-1451
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster451113213955-1646
23Dorking WanderersDorking45129245181-3045
24Oxford CityOxford City4589285493-3933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!