MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:15:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Braga
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 24
Mar 2, 2024 at 8.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Braga
Estrela Amadora

Braga
3 - 0
Estrela Amadora

Banza (57' pen.), Bruma (84'), Fernandes (90+3')
Mendes (69'), Banza (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Bucca (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Braga and Estrela Amadora, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boavista 0-4 Braga
Monday, February 26 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Estrela Amadora 1-1 Chaves
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Braga 3-0 Estrela Amadora

While Estrela will be looking to find their feet and pull clear of the danger zone, they are in for a tough 90 minutes against a Braga side who appear to have hit their stride once again. Jorge's men are currently firing on all cylinders and we fancy them to come away with all three points in front of their home supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braga win with a probability of 77.98%. A draw had a probability of 14% and a win for Estrela Amadora had a probability of 8.03%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braga win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.42%) and 1-0 (8.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.59%), while for a Estrela Amadora win it was 0-1 (2.48%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 3-0 win for Braga in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Braga.

Result
BragaDrawEstrela Amadora
77.98% (-0.0019999999999953 -0) 13.99%8.03% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 48.79% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.04% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)33.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.18% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)55.81% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Braga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.98% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)7.02%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
74.34% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)25.66% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Estrela Amadora Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.48% (0.0010000000000048 0)47.52% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.12% (0.0020000000000024 0)82.88% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Braga 77.97%
    Estrela Amadora 8.03%
    Draw 13.99%
BragaDrawEstrela Amadora
2-0 @ 11.76%
3-0 @ 10.42%
1-0 @ 8.86%
2-1 @ 8.76%
3-1 @ 7.76%
4-0 @ 6.92%
4-1 @ 5.15%
5-0 @ 3.68% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.89%
5-1 @ 2.74%
4-2 @ 1.92%
6-0 @ 1.63% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
6-1 @ 1.21%
5-2 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 77.97%
1-1 @ 6.59%
0-0 @ 3.33%
2-2 @ 3.26%
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 13.99%
0-1 @ 2.48%
1-2 @ 2.45% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 8.03%

How you voted: Braga vs Estrela Amadora

Braga
84.2%
Draw
15.8%
Estrela Amadora
0.0%
19
Head to Head
Sep 28, 2023 8.15pm
Gameweek 7
Estrela Amadora
2-4
Braga
Kikas (75'), Felipe (79')
Cordeiro (17')
Djalo (13', 49'), Banza (68'), Horta (90+4')
Fonte (44'), Magalhaes (75'), Saatci (78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sporting Lisbon29252284275777
2Benfica29224365234270
3Porto29185653233059
4Braga29185661402159
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes29176645291657
6MoreirenseMoreirense29127103033-343
7AroucaArouca291341250391143
8FamalicaoFamalicao29811103136-535
9Casa Pia2988132941-1232
10SC FarenseFarense2987143841-331
11Rio AveRio Ave2951593137-630
12BoavistaBoavista2978143455-2129
13Estoril PraiaEstoril2985164350-729
14Gil Vicente2977153648-1228
15Estrela Amadora29610133145-1428
16PortimonensePortimonense2976163262-3027
17ChavesChaves2957172860-3222
18Vizela2949162860-3221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!