MX23RW : Monday, April 15 02:34:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Inverness CT
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 26
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Tulloch Caledonian Stadium
Dunfermline Athletic

Inverness
0 - 0
Dunfermline


Carragher (60'), Devine (88')
FT

Allan (30'), Hamilton (66')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Dunfermline Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Partick 1-3 Dunfermline
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win with a probability of 41.78%. A win for Dunfermline Athletic had a probability of 33.22% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.88%) and 2-0 (6.73%). The likeliest Dunfermline Athletic win was 0-1 (7.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.76%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood.

Result
Inverness Caledonian ThistleDrawDunfermline Athletic
41.78% (0.146 0.15) 25.01% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 33.22% (-0.139 -0.14)
Both teams to score 57.07% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.74% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)46.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.44% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)68.55% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Inverness Caledonian Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.89% (0.064999999999998 0.06)22.11% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.53% (0.102 0.1)55.47% (-0.105 -0.1)
Dunfermline Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.27% (-0.087999999999994 -0.09)26.73% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38% (-0.116 -0.12)62% (0.112 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle 41.78%
    Dunfermline Athletic 33.22%
    Draw 25%
Inverness Caledonian ThistleDrawDunfermline Athletic
1-0 @ 8.92% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.88% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.73% (0.028 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.47% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.39% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.95% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.69% (0.01 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.28% (0.011 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 41.78%
1-1 @ 11.76% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.91% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 5.86% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.3% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.8% (-0.018 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.76% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.14% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.41% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.58% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.26% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.13% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 33.22%

Head to Head
Nov 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Dunfermline
1-1
Inverness
McCann (87')
Chalmers (45'), Hamilton (45+3')
Devine (43')
Gilmour (45+2'), Harper (45+3'), Duffy (74')
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Inverness
1-1
Dunfermline
Shaw (12')
Duffy (46'), Brooks (58')
Hamilton (80')
Tod (90')
Mar 26, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 31
Inverness
2-0
Dunfermline
McAlear (58'), Samuels (77')
Samuels (83')

Donaldson (83'), Pybus (90+1')
Jan 22, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 20
Dunfermline
1-1
Inverness
Lawless (80' pen.)
Allan (34'), Cole (81'), McCann (82')
Sutherland (39')
Devine (10'), McAlear (70'), Carson (79')
Nov 13, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 14
Inverness
1-2
Dunfermline
Mckay (22')
McCann (51'), Thomas (64')
Dorrans (49'), Dow (72'), Breen (73'), Graham (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd33208568224668
2Raith Rovers33188752421062
3Partick ThistlePartick33131285850851
4AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians33156124438651
5Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline33119133944-542
6Ayr UnitedAyr33126155057-742
7Greenock MortonMorton33118144042-241
8Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness33911133737038
9Queen's ParkQueen's Park3399154356-1336
10Arbroath3365223477-4323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!