MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 07:39:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Galatasaray
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 33
Apr 21, 2024 at 5pm UK
Rams Global Stadium

Galatasaray
4 - 1
Pendikspor

Icardi (35'), Bardakci (40'), Mertens (76'), Akturkoglu (90+6' pen.)
Torreira (45+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Ozturk (85')
Akca (44'), Canpolat (90+2')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Galatasaray and Pendikspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alanyaspor 0-4 Galatasaray
Monday, April 15 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Pendikspor 2-3 Istanbul
Sunday, April 14 at 11.30am in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Galatasaray 3-1 Pendikspor

We are predicting a landslide victory for Galatasaray. They are in top form at home while Pendikspor struggles in away fixtures. Expect a dominant performance from the Lions with a comfortable margin of victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 82.7%. A draw had a probability of 11.2% and a win for Pendikspor had a probability of 6.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 3-0 with a probability of 10.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.5%) and 4-0 (8.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.16%), while for a Pendikspor win it was 1-2 (1.92%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Galatasaray would win this match.

Result
GalatasarayDrawPendikspor
82.7% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03) 11.21% (0.058 0.06) 6.1% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 50.04% (-0.501 -0.5)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.81% (-0.47799999999999 -0.48)27.19% (0.478 0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.27% (-0.604 -0.6)47.73% (0.605 0.6)
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.2% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)4.81% (0.092 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
80.61% (-0.279 -0.28)19.39% (0.28 0.28)
Pendikspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.56% (-0.477 -0.48)47.44% (0.47799999999999 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.19% (-0.356 -0.36)82.82% (0.358 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Galatasaray 82.69%
    Pendikspor 6.1%
    Draw 11.21%
GalatasarayDrawPendikspor
3-0 @ 10.62% (0.11 0.11)
2-0 @ 10.5% (0.18 0.18)
4-0 @ 8.06% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 7.92% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.83% (0.026000000000001 0.03)
1-0 @ 6.92% (0.158 0.16)
4-1 @ 6.01% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
5-0 @ 4.9% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-1 @ 3.65% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.96% (-0.049 -0.05)
6-0 @ 2.48% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-2 @ 2.24% (-0.051 -0.05)
6-1 @ 1.85% (-0.042 -0.04)
5-2 @ 1.36% (-0.041 -0.04)
7-0 @ 1.07% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 4.32%
Total : 82.69%
1-1 @ 5.16% (0.05 0.05)
2-2 @ 2.92% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.28% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 11.21%
1-2 @ 1.92% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-1 @ 1.7% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 6.1%

How you voted: Galatasaray vs Pendikspor

Galatasaray
96.2%
Draw
3.8%
Pendikspor
0.0%
26
Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 14
Pendikspor
0-2
Galatasaray

Vukovic (74'), Cekici (90+1')
Bakambu (69'), Ziyech (82')
Torreira (24'), Oliveira (45+1'), Boey (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray37323289256499
2Fenerbahce37306193316296
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor372041365481764
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371771351411058
5BesiktasBesiktas37168135145656
6KasimpasaKasimpasa37158146064-453
7AlanyasporAlanyaspor371215105249351
8SivassporSivasspor371312124553-851
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor37148154856-850
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor371212134348-548
11Adana Demirspor371014135255-344
12Samsunspor371110164149-843
13KayserisporKayserispor371112144355-1242
14GaziantepGaziantep37118184957-841
15KonyasporKonyaspor37914143950-1141
16AnkaragucuAnkaragucu37816134448-440
17Hatayspor37814154352-938
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37910184651-537
RPendikspor37910184272-3037
RIstanbulspor3747262774-4716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!