MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 22:15:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
La Liga | Gameweek 34
May 5, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio de Vallecas
Almeria

Rayo Vallecano
vs.
Almeria

Coverage of the La Liga clash between Rayo Vallecano and Almeria.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rayo Vallecano 0-0 Getafe
Saturday, April 13 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Next Game: Rayo Vallecano vs. Osasuna
Saturday, April 20 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Real Sociedad 2-2 Almeria
Sunday, April 14 at 8pm in La Liga
Next Game: Almeria vs. Villarreal
Sunday, April 21 at 3.15pm in La Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rayo Vallecano win with a probability of 47.57%. A win for Almeria has a probability of 26.94% and a draw has a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rayo Vallecano win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.3%) and 2-0 (8.54%). The likeliest Almeria win is 0-1 (7.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.12%).

Result
Rayo VallecanoDrawAlmeria
47.57%25.49%26.94%
Both teams to score 52.03%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.73%51.27%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.9%73.1%
Rayo Vallecano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.44%21.56%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.36%54.64%
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.33%33.67%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.68%70.32%
Score Analysis
    Rayo Vallecano 47.56%
    Almeria 26.94%
    Draw 25.49%
Rayo VallecanoDrawAlmeria
1-0 @ 11.13%
2-1 @ 9.3%
2-0 @ 8.54%
3-1 @ 4.76%
3-0 @ 4.37%
3-2 @ 2.59%
4-1 @ 1.83%
4-0 @ 1.68%
4-2 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 47.56%
1-1 @ 12.12%
0-0 @ 7.26%
2-2 @ 5.06%
3-3 @ 0.94%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 7.9%
1-2 @ 6.6%
0-2 @ 4.3%
1-3 @ 2.4%
2-3 @ 1.84%
0-3 @ 1.56%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 26.94%

Head to Head
Aug 11, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 1
Almeria
0-2
Rayo Vallecano

Ramazani (65')
Isi (20' pen.), Nteka (28' pen.)
Lopez (40'), Garcia (51'), Valentin (65')
Feb 6, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 20
Rayo Vallecano
2-0
Almeria
Ely (54' og.), Garcia (63')
Oct 8, 2022 1pm
Apr 2, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 33
Almeria
0-1
Rayo Vallecano

Robertone (31'), Morlanes (33'), Fernandes (54'), Corpas (56'), Balliu (59')
Fernandes (70')
Bebe (89')
Catena (26'), Antonin (44'), Valentin (49'), Garcia (86')
Nov 8, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 11
Rayo Vallecano
0-1
Almeria

Martin (55'), Velazquez (74'), Comesana (82')
Advincula (27')
Cuenca (90+5')
Akieme (50'), Villalba (60'), Sadiq (61')
Sadiq (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!