MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:16:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
AJ Auxerre
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade de l'Abbe Deschamps

Auxerre
0 - 0
Valenciennes


Owusu (45+3'), Hein (61')
FT

Oyewusi (39'), Louchet (57'), Masson (61'), Blancquart (90+3')
Y (90+1'), (90+1')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Auxerre and Valenciennes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Auxerre 1-1 Bastia
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rouen 1-1 Valenciennes (2-4 pen.)
Wednesday, February 28 at 8pm in Coupe de France

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Auxerre win with a probability of 60.99%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Valenciennes had a probability of 16.61%.

The most likely scoreline for an Auxerre win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.68%) and 2-1 (9.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.62%), while for a Valenciennes win it was 0-1 (5.81%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
AuxerreDrawValenciennes
60.99% (0.69 0.69) 22.41% (-0.345 -0.34) 16.61% (-0.346 -0.35)
Both teams to score 47.45% (0.327 0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.73% (0.81 0.81)50.27% (-0.81 -0.81)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.78% (0.714 0.71)72.22% (-0.71400000000001 -0.71)
Auxerre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.96% (0.51600000000001 0.52)16.03% (-0.517 -0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.61% (0.936 0.94)45.38% (-0.936 -0.94)
Valenciennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.51% (0.042000000000002 0.04)43.49% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.3% (0.035999999999998 0.04)79.7% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Auxerre 60.98%
    Valenciennes 16.61%
    Draw 22.4%
AuxerreDrawValenciennes
1-0 @ 12.76% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-0 @ 11.68% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.73% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
3-0 @ 7.13% (0.14 0.14)
3-1 @ 5.94% (0.122 0.12)
4-0 @ 3.26% (0.119 0.12)
4-1 @ 2.72% (0.102 0.1)
3-2 @ 2.47% (0.054 0.05)
5-0 @ 1.19% (0.063 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.13% (0.044 0.04)
5-1 @ 0.99% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 60.98%
1-1 @ 10.62% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-0 @ 6.97% (-0.231 -0.23)
2-2 @ 4.05% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.81% (-0.186 -0.19)
1-2 @ 4.43% (-0.057 -0.06)
0-2 @ 2.42% (-0.075 -0.08)
1-3 @ 1.23% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.12% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.61%
Total : 16.61%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 1
Valenciennes
1-4
Auxerre
Buatu Mananga (22')
Cuffaut (45')
Camara (18', 61'), Hein (70', 79')
Akpa (46')
Apr 9, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 32
Auxerre
1-0
Valenciennes
Pellenard (8')
Sinayoko (60')

Masson (52'), Debuchy (52'), Lecoeuche (89')
Nov 1, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
Valenciennes
1-2
Auxerre
Hamache (48')
Sinayoko (50'), Perrin (64')
Mar 20, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 30
Valenciennes
2-2
Auxerre
Cuffaut (45+1' pen.), Guillaume (86')
Masson (62'), Kankava (83'), Doukoure (90+3')
Lloris (22'), Le Bihan (32')
Toure (82')
Nov 28, 2020 6pm
Gameweek 12
Auxerre
1-1
Valenciennes
Autret (45+1')
Coeff (21'), Jubal (38'), Le Bihan (58'), Lloris (64'), Ndom (90')
Chevalier (12')
Guillaume (14')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Angers32167947351255
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Grenoble321012103735242
12Ajaccio32119123135-442
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!