MX23RW : Friday, July 19 06:27:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brasileiro | Gameweek 8
Jun 11, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Alfredo Jaconi

Juventude
1 - 1
Vitoria

Sam (34')
Caique (45+3'), Barbosa (78'), Jadson (89')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Oliveira (42')
Vinicius (29'), Oliveira (42'), Willians Assis Arcanjo (70'), Naldi (82')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Brasileiro clash between Juventude and Vitoria, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Juventude 1-0 Atletico GO
Wednesday, June 5 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-0 Vitoria
Thursday, June 6 at 12am in Brasileiro

We said: Juventude 2-0 Vitoria

The visitors head into this game low on confidence after failing to win a single match so far, which is going to place pressure on the entire team. The hosts are performing well at the moment, and their good form should lead to them taking all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventude win with a probability of 48.31%. A draw had a probability of 27.4% and a win for Vitoria had a probability of 24.28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventude win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.8%) and 2-1 (8.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.67%), while for a Vitoria win it was 0-1 (9.14%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood.

Result
JuventudeDrawVitoria
48.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 27.4%24.28% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Both teams to score 44.39%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.94% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)60.06% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.71% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)80.28% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Juventude Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)24.99% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.35% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)59.65% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Vitoria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.19%40.81% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.61% (0.0010000000000012 0)77.38%
Score Analysis
    Juventude 48.31%
    Vitoria 24.28%
    Draw 27.39%
JuventudeDrawVitoria
1-0 @ 14.14%
2-0 @ 9.8%
2-1 @ 8.79%
3-0 @ 4.53% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 4.06% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 1.82%
4-0 @ 1.57%
4-1 @ 1.41%
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 48.31%
1-1 @ 12.67%
0-0 @ 10.19%
2-2 @ 3.94%
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 27.39%
0-1 @ 9.14% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 5.68% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 4.1%
1-3 @ 1.7%
0-3 @ 1.22%
2-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 1.27%
Total : 24.28%

How you voted: Juventude vs Vitoria

Juventude
83.3%
Draw
16.7%
Vitoria
0.0%
24
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Botafogo17113328141436
2PalmeirasPalmeiras17103425131233
3FlamengoFlamengo1694328171131
4Sao Paulo179352618830
5Bahia179352721630
6Cruzeiro169252318529
7FortalezaFortaleza168531916329
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR167452016425
9Vasco da GamaVasco177282026-623
10BragantinoBragantino166462120122
11Atletico Mineiro165742325-222
12JuventudeJuventude155551920-120
13InternacionalInternacional135441211119
14CriciumaCriciuma154562224-217
15Cuiaba164571821-317
16Vitoria1743101928-915
17Corinthians173681423-915
18Gremio1532101020-1011
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO1725101425-1111
20Fluminense1615101224-128


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!