MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 07:53:42| >> :60:41:41:
Fluminense
CONMEBOL Recopa | Final | 2nd Leg
Mar 1, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho

Fluminense
2 - 0
LDU Quito

Arias (76', 90' pen.)
Thiago (78'), Cano (90+4')
Kennedy (79'), Barbosa (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Quinteros (67'), Julio (78')
Gabbarini (0')
Coverage of the CONMEBOL Recopa Final clash between Fluminense and LDU Quito.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LDU Quito 1-0 Fluminense
Friday, February 23 at 12.30am in CONMEBOL Recopa
Last Game: LDU Quito 1-0 Fluminense
Friday, February 23 at 12.30am in CONMEBOL Recopa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fluminense win with a probability of 61.01%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for LDU Quito had a probability of 16.78%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fluminense win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.46%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.55%), while for a LDU Quito win it was 0-1 (5.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fluminense would win this match.

Result
FluminenseDrawLDU Quito
61.01% (1.279 1.28) 22.21% (-0.569 -0.57) 16.78% (-0.711 -0.71)
Both teams to score 48.41% (0.328 0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.83% (1.178 1.18)49.17% (-1.179 -1.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.76% (1.055 1.06)71.24% (-1.056 -1.06)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.35% (0.83799999999999 0.84)15.65% (-0.839 -0.84)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.32% (1.533 1.53)44.68% (-1.533 -1.53)
LDU Quito Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.39% (-0.184 -0.18)42.61% (0.182 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.04% (-0.156 -0.16)78.96% (0.15599999999999 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Fluminense 60.99%
    LDU Quito 16.78%
    Draw 22.2%
FluminenseDrawLDU Quito
1-0 @ 12.36% (-0.25 -0.25)
2-0 @ 11.46% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 9.78% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
3-0 @ 7.09% (0.263 0.26)
3-1 @ 6.05% (0.195 0.2)
4-0 @ 3.29% (0.211 0.21)
4-1 @ 2.81% (0.167 0.17)
3-2 @ 2.58% (0.07 0.07)
5-0 @ 1.22% (0.111 0.11)
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.065 0.07)
5-1 @ 1.04% (0.089 0.09)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 60.99%
1-1 @ 10.55% (-0.26 -0.26)
0-0 @ 6.67% (-0.328 -0.33)
2-2 @ 4.17% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 22.2%
0-1 @ 5.69% (-0.309 -0.31)
1-2 @ 4.5% (-0.135 -0.14)
0-2 @ 2.43% (-0.144 -0.14)
1-3 @ 1.28% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.19% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 16.78%

Head to Head
Feb 23, 2024 12.30am
Final 1st Leg
LDU Quito
1-0
Fluminense
Arce (90+2')
Piovi (47'), Gabbarini (79'), Arce (90+5')

Diniz (17'), Martinelli (43'), Guga (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Arsenal33235577265174
2Liverpool33228375324374
3Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
4Aston Villa34206871502166
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham34139125463-948
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves33127144653-743
12Fulham34126165054-442
13Bournemouth33119134860-1242
14Crystal Palace3399154256-1436
15Brentford3498175259-735
16Everton33108153448-1430
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3479184260-1826
18Luton TownLuton3467214775-2825
19Burnley3458213769-3223
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3337233188-5716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!