MX23RW : Tuesday, June 11 21:57:20| >> :600:437516:437516:
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 29, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Hernando Siles

Bolivar
3 - 1
Palestino

Bizama (35' og.), Martinez (46' og.), da Costa (87')
Sagredo (38')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Chamorro (68')
Linares (16'), Suarez (45+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Bolivar and Palestino, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Flamengo 4-0 Bolivar
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Millonarios 1-1 Palestino
Wednesday, May 15 at 3am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Bolivar 2-1 Palestino

The Bolivians always seem to do just enough to win at home, and that should give them a big confidence boost following the one-sided defeat they suffered on matchday five. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bolivar win with a probability of 68.87%. A draw had a probability of 16.7% and a win for Palestino had a probability of 14.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bolivar win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.15%) and 3-1 (7.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.09%), while for a Palestino win it was 1-2 (3.99%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Bolivar would win this match.

Result
BolivarDrawPalestino
68.87% (0.151 0.15) 16.71% (-0.022000000000002 -0.02) 14.42% (-0.126 -0.13)
Both teams to score 62.51% (-0.27699999999999 -0.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.77% (-0.184 -0.18)28.23% (0.188 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.97% (-0.229 -0.23)49.03% (0.23200000000001 0.23)
Bolivar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.51% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)7.49% (0.018 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.11% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)26.89% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Palestino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.57% (-0.285 -0.28)32.42% (0.287 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.06% (-0.323 -0.32)68.94% (0.32599999999999 0.33)
Score Analysis
    Bolivar 68.87%
    Palestino 14.42%
    Draw 16.71%
BolivarDrawPalestino
2-1 @ 9.18% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.15% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 7.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 7.05% (0.06 0.06)
1-0 @ 6.29% (0.065 0.06)
4-1 @ 5.14% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 4.57% (0.035 0.04)
3-2 @ 4.47% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-2 @ 2.9% (-0.023 -0.02)
5-1 @ 2.67% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 2.37% (0.016 0.02)
5-2 @ 1.5% (-0.014 -0.01)
6-1 @ 1.15% (-0.002 -0)
4-3 @ 1.09% (-0.018 -0.02)
6-0 @ 1.02% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 68.87%
1-1 @ 7.09% (0.017 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.17% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.43% (0.027 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.68% (-0.025 -0.03)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 16.71%
1-2 @ 3.99% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 2.73% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.94% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-2 @ 1.54% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.5% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 14.42%

How you voted: Bolivar vs Palestino

Bolivar
55.0%
Draw
30.0%
Palestino
15.0%
20
Head to Head
Apr 5, 2024 1am
Group Stage
Palestino
0-4
Bolivar

Roman (24'), Rojas (33'), Cornejo (36'), Carrasco (45+2'), Zuniga (61')
Roman (45+2')
Da Costa (27' pen., 34'), Savio (63'), Vaca (83')
Orihuela (58')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!