MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 20:33:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
PEC Zwolle
Eredivisie | Gameweek 8
Oct 8, 2023 at 11.15am UK
MAC³PARK Stadion
Feyenoord

PEC Zwolle
0 - 2
Feyenoord


van den Berg (45+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gimenez (21', 54')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between PEC Zwolle and Feyenoord, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Heracles 2-1 PEC Zwolle
Sunday, October 1 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Atletico 3-2 Feyenoord
Wednesday, October 4 at 5.45pm in Champions League

We said: PEC Zwolle 0-2 Feyenoord

Apart from a goalless draw with Fortuna Sittard on the opening day of the Eredivisie, Feyenoord have netted at least twice in each of their league matches, and we fully expect that trend to continue in Zwolle on Sunday. PEC are starting to slide down the league standings owing to a three-match winless streak, and the visit of the champions is not an obvious time for Jansen's men to get back to winning ways. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Feyenoord win with a probability of 51.22%. A win for PEC Zwolle had a probability of 27.09% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Feyenoord win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.64%) and 0-2 (6.62%). The likeliest PEC Zwolle win was 2-1 (6.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.34%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 0-2 win for Feyenoord in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Feyenoord.

Result
PEC ZwolleDrawFeyenoord
27.09% (1.304 1.3) 21.68% (0.802 0.8) 51.22% (-2.106 -2.11)
Both teams to score 65.27% (-1.744 -1.74)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.1% (-2.8 -2.8)33.9% (2.803 2.8)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.25% (-3.245 -3.25)55.75% (3.248 3.25)
PEC Zwolle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.53% (-0.613 -0.61)24.47% (0.615 0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.09% (-0.87 -0.87)58.91% (0.872 0.87)
Feyenoord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.41% (-1.59 -1.59)13.59% (1.592 1.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.29% (-3.274 -3.27)40.71% (3.275 3.28)
Score Analysis
    PEC Zwolle 27.09%
    Feyenoord 51.23%
    Draw 21.68%
PEC ZwolleDrawFeyenoord
2-1 @ 6.58% (0.344 0.34)
1-0 @ 4.68% (0.58 0.58)
2-0 @ 3.3% (0.356 0.36)
3-1 @ 3.09% (0.108 0.11)
3-2 @ 3.08% (-0.078 -0.08)
3-0 @ 1.55% (0.142 0.14)
4-1 @ 1.09% (0.019 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 27.09%
1-1 @ 9.34% (0.646 0.65)
2-2 @ 6.56% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-0 @ 3.32% (0.463 0.46)
3-3 @ 2.05% (-0.183 -0.18)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 21.68%
1-2 @ 9.32% (0.102 0.1)
0-1 @ 6.64% (0.568 0.57)
0-2 @ 6.62% (0.189 0.19)
1-3 @ 6.2% (-0.315 -0.32)
0-3 @ 4.41% (-0.142 -0.14)
2-3 @ 4.37% (-0.305 -0.31)
1-4 @ 3.1% (-0.361 -0.36)
0-4 @ 2.2% (-0.212 -0.21)
2-4 @ 2.18% (-0.298 -0.3)
1-5 @ 1.24% (-0.23 -0.23)
3-4 @ 1.02% (-0.16 -0.16)
Other @ 3.94%
Total : 51.23%

How you voted: PEC Zwolle vs Feyenoord

PEC Zwolle
15.0%
Draw
5.0%
Feyenoord
80.0%
20
Head to Head
Jul 8, 2023 12pm
Club Friendlies
Feyenoord
3-1
PEC Zwolle
Danilo (30'), Bullaude (39'), Minteh (79' pen.)
Vellios (60')
Mar 13, 2022 3.45pm
Gameweek 24
PEC Zwolle
1-2
Feyenoord
Van Polen (45+1')
van den Belt (14'), van der Werff (71'), Nakayama (75')
Sinisterra (67'), Dessers (78')
Kokcu (53')
Nov 21, 2021 1.30pm
Gameweek 12
Feyenoord
4-0
PEC Zwolle
Linssen (6', 31'), Sinisterra (9'), Til (35')
Jan 13, 2021 8pm
Sep 12, 2020 7pm
Gameweek 1
PEC Zwolle
0-2
Feyenoord

Huiberts (16'), Kersten (50'), van Polen (78')
Berghuis (5', 68')
Toornstra (90')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!