MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 16:00:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Birmingham logo
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Charlton Athletic
Crawley Town
Exeter City
Huddersfield logo
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Mansfield Town
Northampton Town
Peterborough United
Reading logo
Rotherham logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Stockport County
Wigan logo
Wrexham AFC
Wycombe Wanderers
Leyton Orient
League One | Gameweek 25
Dec 29, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Brisbane Road
Wycombe Wanderers

Leyton Orient
0 - 0
Wycombe


Agyei (43')
FT

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's League One clash between Leyton Orient and Wycombe Wanderers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Leyton Orient 2-0 Wycombe Wanderers

Wycombe Wanderers have struggled to score goals in recent matches, and that is something that could prove to be a difference-maker on Friday. Leyton Orient will be the favourites to take all three points, and considering their overall form this season they should take the win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leyton Orient win with a probability of 42.78%. A win for Wycombe Wanderers had a probability of 31.03% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leyton Orient win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.86%) and 2-0 (7.56%). The likeliest Wycombe Wanderers win was 0-1 (8.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
Leyton OrientDrawWycombe Wanderers
42.78% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 26.18% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 31.03% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Both teams to score 52.36% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.99% (0.009999999999998 0.01)52% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.26% (0.009999999999998 0.01)73.74% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Leyton Orient Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.88% (0.00099999999999056 0)24.11% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.59% (0.00099999999999767 0)58.41% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Wycombe Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69% (0.013000000000005 0.01)31% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.69% (0.015000000000001 0.02)67.31% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Leyton Orient 42.78%
    Wycombe Wanderers 31.03%
    Draw 26.18%
Leyton OrientDrawWycombe Wanderers
1-0 @ 10.63%
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 7.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 4.2%
3-0 @ 3.59% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.49%
4-0 @ 1.28%
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 42.78%
1-1 @ 12.45%
0-0 @ 7.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 5.19% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.18%
0-1 @ 8.76%
1-2 @ 7.29% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.13% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.85% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.03% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 31.03%

How you voted: Leyton Orient vs Wycombe

Leyton Orient
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Wycombe Wanderers
0.0%
10
Head to Head
Aug 15, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Wycombe
3-2
Leyton Orient
Low (15', 68'), Taylor (84')
Stryjek (82')
Sotiriou (36', 86')
Brown (42'), Wellens (43'), James (58'), Turns (90+7')
Wellens (0'), Happe (50')
Apr 1, 2017 3pm
Dec 17, 2016 3pm
Sep 19, 2015 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!