MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:39:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 34
Apr 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Armand-Cesari

Bastia
2 - 0
Concarneau

Santelli (52'), Charbonnier (90+4')
Drame (56')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Celestine (46')
Moussiti-Oko (72')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Bastia and Concarneau.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Guingamp 0-1 Bastia
Saturday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 0-0 Quevilly
Saturday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bastia win with a probability of 41.45%. A win for Concarneau had a probability of 29.76% and a draw had a probability of 28.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bastia win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.19%) and 2-1 (8.1%). The likeliest Concarneau win was 0-1 (10.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bastia would win this match.

Result
BastiaDrawConcarneau
41.45% (0.146 0.15) 28.78% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 29.76% (-0.167 -0.17)
Both teams to score 44.3% (-0.116 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.03% (-0.112 -0.11)61.97% (0.109 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.28% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)81.71% (0.081000000000003 0.08)
Bastia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.55% (0.028999999999996 0.03)29.45% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.54% (0.036000000000001 0.04)65.45% (-0.038000000000011 -0.04)
Concarneau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.8% (-0.191 -0.19)37.2% (0.189 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.02% (-0.187 -0.19)73.98% (0.18499999999999 0.18)
Score Analysis
    Bastia 41.45%
    Concarneau 29.76%
    Draw 28.77%
BastiaDrawConcarneau
1-0 @ 13.39% (0.07 0.07)
2-0 @ 8.19% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.1% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.34% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.3% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.63% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.02% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.01% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.49%
Total : 41.45%
1-1 @ 13.24%
0-0 @ 10.95% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 4% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 28.77%
0-1 @ 10.83% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.55% (-0.034999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 5.36% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.16% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.77% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.32% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 29.76%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 1
Concarneau
0-0
Bastia
Ducrocq (32'), Lienard (32'), Bianchini (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre382111672363674
2Angers382081056421468
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne381981148311765
4Rodez AFRodez AF3816121062511160
5Paris FCParis FC381611114942759
6Caen38177145145658
7Laval381510134045-555
8AmiensAmiens38121793636053
9GuingampGuingamp381312134440451
10PauPau381312136057351
11Grenoble381312134344-151
12Bordeaux38149155052-250
13Bastia38149154448-450
14Annecy381210164950-146
15Ajaccio381210163546-1146
16DunkerqueDunkerque381210163652-1646
17Troyes37914144249-741
18Quevilly38717145155-438
19Concarneau38108203957-1838
20Valenciennes37511212554-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!