MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:27:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 33
Feb 10, 2024 at 3pm UK
Blackwell Meadows
Alfreton Town

Darlington
0 - 2
Alfreton

FT(HT: 0-0)
McDonagh (47' pen.), Day (90+2')
Cantrill (88')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Darlington and Alfreton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 2-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 41.97%. A win for Darlington had a probability of 31.12% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.64%) and 0-2 (7.67%). The likeliest Darlington win was 1-0 (9.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.76%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Alfreton Town would win this match.

Result
DarlingtonDrawAlfreton Town
31.12% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.91% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 41.97% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 50.15% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.14% (0.072000000000003 0.07)54.87% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.84% (0.060000000000002 0.06)76.16% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.6% (0.033999999999992 0.03)32.41% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.08% (0.036999999999999 0.04)68.92% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.19% (0.046999999999997 0.05)25.82% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.23% (0.061999999999998 0.06)60.77% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Darlington 31.12%
    Alfreton Town 41.96%
    Draw 26.91%
DarlingtonDrawAlfreton Town
1-0 @ 9.43% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.19% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.31% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 2.7% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2%
3-2 @ 1.83% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 31.12%
1-1 @ 12.76% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.37% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.87% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.91%
0-1 @ 11.32% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.64% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.67% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 3.9% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.46% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.2% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.32% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.17% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 41.96%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Alfreton
2-3
Darlington
Day (49'), Thewlis (80')
Nelson (17'), Barnes (66', 72')
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Alfreton
2-2
Darlington
Rhead (45'), Ceesay (72')
Hazel (5'), Felix (17')
Nov 8, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Darlington
3-1
Alfreton
Leesley (22'), Hazel (25'), Felix (90+12')
Lawlor (85' og.)
Apr 9, 2022 3pm
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Darlington
2-3
Alfreton
Hatfield (59', 84' pen.)
Lund (27'), Allan (36'), Southwell (52')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth46299874294596
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4626101084384688
3Brackley Town4625101165372885
4Chorley462581381503183
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4623111276502680
6Boston UnitedBoston4621121368462275
7Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4621121362491375
8South Shields462281679532674
9Spennymoor TownSpennymoor462281674621274
10Chester FCChester4618151358372169
11Hereford UnitedHereford46209176266-469
12Warrington Town461713166460464
13Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath461810185355-264
14Buxton461711187063762
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports461610205565-1058
16Darlington46168225272-2056
17SouthportSouthport46168225475-2156
18King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn461316175466-1255
19Rushall Olympic46159226173-1254
20Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic461314194059-1953
21Blyth Spartans461311226682-1650
22Banbury UnitedBanbury46108283886-4838
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4699284989-4036
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford46633735112-7721


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!