MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 14:58:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 43
Apr 1, 2024 at 3pm UK
Cantilever Park

Warrington Town
1 - 3
Darlington

McDonald (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Rutledge (51'), Salkeld (81', 90+3')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Warrington Town and Darlington.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-2 Warrington Town
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-3 Chorley
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Warrington Town win with a probability of 41.37%. A win for Darlington had a probability of 34.22% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Warrington Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.1%) and 2-0 (6.32%). The likeliest Darlington win was 1-2 (7.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.32%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood.

Result
Warrington TownDrawDarlington
41.37% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 24.41% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 34.22% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Both teams to score 59.45% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.71% (0.010999999999996 0.01)43.28% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.32% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)65.68% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Warrington Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.97% (0.0030000000000001 0)21.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.19% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)53.81% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.28% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)24.72% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.74% (0.011000000000003 0.01)59.26% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Warrington Town 41.37%
    Darlington 34.22%
    Draw 24.41%
Warrington TownDrawDarlington
2-1 @ 8.83%
1-0 @ 8.1% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.32% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.59%
3-0 @ 3.29%
3-2 @ 3.21% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.79%
4-0 @ 1.28%
4-2 @ 1.25%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 41.37%
1-1 @ 11.32%
2-2 @ 6.17% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 5.2% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 1.5% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.41%
1-2 @ 7.92% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 7.26% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 5.08%
1-3 @ 3.69% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.88% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.37% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 1.29% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 34.22%

Head to Head
Nov 21, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Darlington
1-1
Warrington Town
Rivers (15')
Woods (90')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!