MX23RW : Monday, May 20 11:22:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 36
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Woodspring Stadium

Weston
1 - 1
Eastbourne

Soule (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Bamba (20')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Weston-super-Mare and Eastbourne Borough.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weston 1-2 Aveley
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 3-0 Chippenham
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Weston-super-Mare win with a probability of 45.59%. A win for Eastbourne Borough had a probability of 29.82% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Weston-super-Mare win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.25%) and 2-0 (7.41%). The likeliest Eastbourne Borough win was 1-2 (7.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.56%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
Weston-super-MareDrawEastbourne Borough
45.59% (0.0019999999999953 0) 24.59%29.82%
Both teams to score 56.96%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.27%45.73% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.95%68.05% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Weston-super-Mare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.85% (0.0010000000000048 0)20.15% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.56%52.44% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Eastbourne Borough Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.33% (0.0010000000000048 0)28.67% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.52% (0.00099999999999767 0)64.48% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Weston-super-Mare 45.59%
    Eastbourne Borough 29.82%
    Draw 24.58%
Weston-super-MareDrawEastbourne Borough
2-1 @ 9.26%
1-0 @ 9.25% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.41%
3-1 @ 4.94%
3-0 @ 3.96%
3-2 @ 3.09%
4-1 @ 1.98%
4-0 @ 1.59%
4-2 @ 1.24%
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 45.59%
1-1 @ 11.56%
2-2 @ 5.79%
0-0 @ 5.78%
3-3 @ 1.29%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.58%
1-2 @ 7.22%
0-1 @ 7.22%
0-2 @ 4.51% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 3.01%
2-3 @ 2.41%
0-3 @ 1.88%
1-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 29.82%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Eastbourne
2-1
Weston
Beard (45+3'), Kasim (73')
Grubb (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620131371551673
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10Slough TownSlough4618141485711468
11St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317165764-756
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!