MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:21:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 3
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Seaview

Crusaders
2 - 1
Cliftonville

Forsythe (18'), Nixon (66')
O'Rourke (82'), Boyd (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gormley (51')
Kenny (52')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Crusaders and Cliftonville.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crusaders 1-2 Linfield
Friday, April 12 at 7.45pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Larne 8-1 Cliftonville
Saturday, April 13 at 5.30pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Crusaders win with a probability of 38.61%. A win for Cliftonville had a probability of 36.7% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Crusaders win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8%) and 2-0 (5.92%). The likeliest Cliftonville win was 1-2 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Crusaders in this match.

Result
CrusadersDrawCliftonville
38.61% (-0.073 -0.07) 24.69% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 36.7% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Both teams to score 58.88% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.8% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)44.2% (0.064 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.42% (-0.061 -0.06)66.58% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Crusaders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.24% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)22.76% (0.065999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.55% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)56.45% (0.098000000000006 0.1)
Cliftonville Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.24% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)23.76% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.09% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)57.91% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Score Analysis
    Crusaders 38.61%
    Cliftonville 36.7%
    Draw 24.68%
CrusadersDrawCliftonville
2-1 @ 8.51% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.92% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.2% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.02% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.92% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.55% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.12% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.08% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 38.61%
1-1 @ 11.5% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.12% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.41% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.45% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.68%
1-2 @ 8.27% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.77% (0.023 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.59% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.96% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.93% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.68% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.42% (0.002 0)
2-4 @ 1.05% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 0.96% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 36.7%

Head to Head
Dec 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 23
Cliftonville
2-1
Crusaders
Hale (14'), Wilson (75')
Stewart (72')
Anderson (48')
Joe Burns (52'), O'Rourke (81')
Nov 25, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Cliftonville
3-0
Crusaders
Gormley (35'), Hale (68'), Wilson (87')
Casey (13'), Hale (41')

Clarke (13'), Heatley (13'), Lecky (81'), Robinson (90')
Sep 18, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Crusaders
0-3
Cliftonville

Smith (25'), Forsythe (36'), Joe Burns (53')
Gallagher (18'), Hale (43'), Wilson (55')
Lowe (41'), Ashford (53'), Casey (64')
Apr 22, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Cliftonville
3-3
Crusaders
Hale (48'), Hale (50'), Gormley (58')
Heatley (1', 90+2'), O'Rourke (51')
Mar 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 31
Crusaders
2-2
Cliftonville
Forsythe (26'), Clarke (80')
Curran (35', 71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1LarneLarne531185216490
2LinfieldLinfield514082404285
3CliftonvilleCliftonville512280433775
4CrusadersCrusaders530261431864
5GlentoranGlentoran511374433160
6ColeraineColeraine51224769-2246
Relegation Round
1Carrick RangersCarrick54015472-1850
2Dungannon SwiftsDungannon55006469-547
3Loughgall52036068-845
4GlenavonGlenavon51044570-2537
5Ballymena UnitedBallymena53022970-4128
6Newry City AFC50052699-7317
 
Regular Season
1LarneLarne33248169175280
2LinfieldLinfield33253576354178
3CliftonvilleCliftonville33224773304370
4GlentoranGlentoran33168968373156
5CrusadersCrusaders331671055361955
6ColeraineColeraine33118144157-1641
7Loughgall33116165059-939
8Carrick RangersCarrick33115174365-2238
9GlenavonGlenavon33104194060-2034
10Dungannon SwiftsDungannon3388175267-1532
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena3354242063-4319
12Newry City AFC3345242283-6117


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!