MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 17:54:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 26
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Mourneview Park

Glenavon
0 - 0
Glentoran


Malone (31'), Doona (70'), Birney (72')
FT

McCartan (85'), Clucas (90+2')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Glenavon and Glentoran.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crusaders 2-0 Glenavon
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Larne 3-0 Glentoran
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Glentoran win with a probability of 61.99%. A draw had a probability of 21.5% and a win for Glenavon had a probability of 16.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Glentoran win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.22%) and 1-2 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.22%), while for a Glenavon win it was 1-0 (5.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
GlenavonDrawGlentoran
16.5% (0.062000000000001 0.06) 21.51% (-0.105 -0.1) 61.99% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 49.98% (0.47 0.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.24% (0.557 0.56)46.75% (-0.556 -0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.98% (0.519 0.52)69.02% (-0.517 -0.52)
Glenavon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.48% (0.415 0.41)41.52% (-0.413 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.99% (0.363 0.36)78.01% (-0.36199999999999 -0.36)
Glentoran Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.47% (0.199 0.2)14.53% (-0.197 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.44% (0.379 0.38)42.55% (-0.378 -0.38)
Score Analysis
    Glenavon 16.5%
    Glentoran 61.98%
    Draw 21.5%
GlenavonDrawGlentoran
1-0 @ 5.3% (-0.064 -0.06)
2-1 @ 4.5% (0.029000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 2.33% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 1.32% (0.023 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.27% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 16.5%
1-1 @ 10.22% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
0-0 @ 6.03% (-0.142 -0.14)
2-2 @ 4.34% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 21.5%
0-1 @ 11.63% (-0.19 -0.19)
0-2 @ 11.22% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-2 @ 9.87% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 7.22% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 6.34% (0.057 0.06)
0-4 @ 3.48% (0.016 0.02)
1-4 @ 3.06% (0.048 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.79% (0.056 0.06)
2-4 @ 1.35% (0.037 0.04)
0-5 @ 1.34% (0.016 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.18% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 61.98%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Glentoran
3-1
Glenavon
Ogedi-Uzokwe (3', 13'), McClean (45')
Singleton (17'), Wilson (40'), Donnelly (63')
Malone (90+1')
Brown (14'), Wallace (53')
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Glenavon
0-1
Glentoran

Rogers (90+4'), Rogers (90+5')
Donnelly (90+8')
Burns (39'), Donnelly (45+1')
May 10, 2023 7.45pm
Glentoran
5-0
Glenavon
McCullough (3'), McMenamin (35'), Garrett (53' og.), Donnelly (73'), Donnelly (78')
Mar 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 31
Glentoran
0-2
Glenavon
McCloskey (26'), Fitzpatrick (73')
Feb 28, 2023 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1LarneLarne421180215987
2LinfieldLinfield413081394284
3CliftonvilleCliftonville411279423774
4CrusadersCrusaders430161392264
5GlentoranGlentoran401370432757
6ColeraineColeraine41214764-1746
Relegation Round
1Carrick RangersCarrick43015271-1947
2Dungannon SwiftsDungannon44006169-844
3Loughgall41035667-1142
4GlenavonGlenavon41034468-2437
5Ballymena UnitedBallymena43012967-3828
6Newry City AFC40042595-7017
 
Regular Season
1LarneLarne33248169175280
2LinfieldLinfield33253576354178
3CliftonvilleCliftonville33224773304370
4GlentoranGlentoran33168968373156
5CrusadersCrusaders331671055361955
6ColeraineColeraine33118144157-1641
7Loughgall33116165059-939
8Carrick RangersCarrick33115174365-2238
9GlenavonGlenavon33104194060-2034
10Dungannon SwiftsDungannon3388175267-1532
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena3354242063-4319
12Newry City AFC3345242283-6117


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!