MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 07:28:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 29, 2024 at 7pm UK
The Hawthorns

WBA U21s
vs.
Leeds U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between West Bromwich Albion Under-21s and Leeds United Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newcastle U21s 3-2 WBA U21s
Friday, April 5 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Man City U21s vs. WBA U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Forest U21s 4-0 Leeds U21s
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Leeds U21s vs. Derby U21s
Monday, April 15 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Leeds United Under-21s win with a probability of 48.66%. A win for West Bromwich Albion Under-21s has a probability of 30.33% and a draw has a probability of 21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leeds United Under-21s win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-3 (6.02%) and 0-2 (5.29%). The likeliest West Bromwich Albion Under-21s win is 2-1 (6.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.23%).

Result
West Bromwich Albion Under-21sDrawLeeds United Under-21s
30.33%21%48.66%
Both teams to score 70.52%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.88%28.12%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.11%48.89%
West Bromwich Albion Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.43%19.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.5%51.5%
Leeds United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.68%12.32%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.89%38.11%
Score Analysis
    West Bromwich Albion Under-21s 30.33%
    Leeds United Under-21s 48.66%
    Draw 21%
West Bromwich Albion Under-21sDrawLeeds United Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.72%
1-0 @ 3.93%
3-2 @ 3.82%
3-1 @ 3.65%
2-0 @ 3.21%
3-0 @ 1.74%
4-2 @ 1.56%
4-1 @ 1.49%
4-3 @ 1.09%
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 30.33%
1-1 @ 8.23%
2-2 @ 7.03%
3-3 @ 2.67%
0-0 @ 2.41%
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 21%
1-2 @ 8.62%
1-3 @ 6.02%
0-2 @ 5.29%
0-1 @ 5.05%
2-3 @ 4.91%
0-3 @ 3.69%
1-4 @ 3.15%
2-4 @ 2.57%
0-4 @ 1.93%
3-4 @ 1.4%
1-5 @ 1.32%
2-5 @ 1.08%
Other @ 3.64%
Total : 48.66%

Head to Head
Apr 28, 2023 2pm
WBA U21s
2-1
Leeds U21s
Love (13'), Sule (80')
Perkins (23')
Jan 16, 2023 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!