MX23RW : Friday, May 24 20:46:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 22
Feb 11, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion Poljud

Hajduk Split
4 - 0
Slaven Koprivnica

Kalinic (45+2'), Brekalo (48'), Kalik (51'), Cuic (67')
Sahiti (40'), Uremovic (75')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Pllana (52'), Stefulj (65')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Hajduk Split and Slaven Koprivnica.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osijek 1-1 Hajduk Split
Saturday, February 3 at 4.30pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Slaven Koprivnica 4-0 Rudes
Saturday, February 3 at 1.50pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hajduk Split win with a probability of 68.26%. A draw had a probability of 19.1% and a win for Slaven Koprivnica had a probability of 12.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hajduk Split win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.53%) and 2-1 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.08%), while for a Slaven Koprivnica win it was 0-1 (4.27%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hajduk Split would win this match.

Result
Hajduk SplitDrawSlaven Koprivnica
68.26% (-0.292 -0.29) 19.1% (0.181 0.18) 12.64% (0.109 0.11)
Both teams to score 47.99% (-0.274 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.72% (-0.53700000000001 -0.54)44.27% (0.535 0.53)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.35% (-0.525 -0.52)66.65% (0.523 0.52)
Hajduk Split Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.07% (-0.236 -0.24)11.92% (0.232 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.72% (-0.501 -0.5)37.28% (0.497 0.5)
Slaven Koprivnica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.49% (-0.166 -0.17)45.51% (0.163 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.66% (-0.129 -0.13)81.33% (0.126 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Hajduk Split 68.25%
    Slaven Koprivnica 12.64%
    Draw 19.1%
Hajduk SplitDrawSlaven Koprivnica
2-0 @ 12.27% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
1-0 @ 11.53% (0.16 0.16)
2-1 @ 9.66% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 8.7% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-1 @ 6.85% (-0.062 -0.06)
4-0 @ 4.63% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-1 @ 3.64% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.037 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.97% (-0.046 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.55% (-0.043 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.43% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 68.25%
1-1 @ 9.08% (0.086 0.09)
0-0 @ 5.43% (0.125 0.13)
2-2 @ 3.8% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 19.1%
0-1 @ 4.27% (0.079 0.08)
1-2 @ 3.58% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 1.68% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.17%
Total : 12.64%

Head to Head
Oct 27, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 13
Slaven Koprivnica
0-1
Hajduk Split

Bozic (1'), Hoxha (38'), Lepinjica (56')
Livaja (44' pen.)
Krovinovic (58'), Livaja (80')
Aug 13, 2023 8.05pm
Gameweek 4
Hajduk Split
3-0
Slaven Koprivnica
Livaja (54', 63'), Dajaku (89')
Kalik (45+3'), Kalik (45+3')

Hoxha (25'), Ortiz (43')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Zagreb35256464273781
2HNK RijekaRijeka35225865303571
3Hajduk Split352051049242565
4Osijek351591160431754
5NK Lokomotiva351215850401051
6NK VarazdinVarazdin351012133945-642
7GoricaGorica36118173550-1541
8NK Istra 1961Istra 1961361011153654-1841
9Slaven Koprivnica3596204365-2233
10Rudes3515291982-638


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!