MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 22:10:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 32
May 18, 2024 at 7pm UK
King Abdullah Sports City

Al-Ahli
5 - 1
Abha

Albirakan (8'), Al-Johani (45+1'), Alnabit (72'), Mahrez (85'), Kessie (87')
Ibanez (47')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Mendy (90+1' og.)
Al-Ali (13'), Kamano (49')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al-Ahli and Abha, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Shabab 1-2 Al-Ahli
Saturday, May 11 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Abha 0-0 Damac
Friday, May 10 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al-Ahli 3-1 Abha

Although Abha have stabilised under the management of Mosimane, they may want to prioritise other games such as their upcoming clash against already relegated, last-placed Al-Hazem on May 27. Additionally, Al-Ahli will likely put maximum effort into securing a positive result against their opponents given that victory will all but ensure their place in next season's AFC Champions League. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Ahli win with a probability of 78.64%. A draw had a probability of 13.8% and a win for Abha had a probability of 7.55%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Ahli win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.82%) and 1-0 (9.28%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.54%), while for an Abha win it was 0-1 (2.47%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Al-Ahli would win this match.

Result
Al-AhliDrawAbha
78.64% (-0.214 -0.21) 13.81% (0.128 0.13) 7.55% (0.08 0.08)
Both teams to score 46.97% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.04% (-0.336 -0.34)34.96% (0.331 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.06% (-0.375 -0.38)56.94% (0.371 0.37)
Al-Ahli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.9% (-0.119 -0.12)7.1% (0.1139 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
74.12% (-0.307 -0.31)25.88% (0.3 0.3)
Abha Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.57% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)49.43% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.74% (-0.028 -0.03)84.26% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Al-Ahli 78.63%
    Abha 7.55%
    Draw 13.81%
Al-AhliDrawAbha
2-0 @ 12.27% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
3-0 @ 10.82% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-0 @ 9.28% (0.099 0.1)
2-1 @ 8.65% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 7.63% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 7.16% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
4-1 @ 5.04% (-0.044 -0.04)
5-0 @ 3.79% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.69% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.67% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.78% (-0.017 -0.02)
6-0 @ 1.67% (-0.034 -0.03)
6-1 @ 1.18% (-0.025 -0.03)
5-2 @ 0.94% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 78.63%
1-1 @ 6.54% (0.064 0.06)
0-0 @ 3.51% (0.059 0.06)
2-2 @ 3.05% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 13.81%
0-1 @ 2.47% (0.039 0.04)
1-2 @ 2.3% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 7.55%

How you voted: Al-Ahli vs Abha

Al-Ahli
100%
Draw
0.0%
Abha
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Nov 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 15
Abha
0-6
Al-Ahli

Sami (73'), Bguir (80')
Veiga (20', 45'), Albirakan (22', 28'), Kessie (38'), Mahrez (64')
Hindi (37'), Ibanez (49')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!