MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 21:25:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Ainslie Park Stadium
East Fife

Spartans
1 - 3
East Fife

Russell (4')
Armstrong (45+3'), Whyte (86')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Trouten (23', 85'), Austin (56')
Walls (48'), Easton (73')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Spartans and East Fife.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spartans 2-1 Bonnyrigg Rose
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: East Fife 1-1 Forfar
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spartans win with a probability of 43.43%. A win for East Fife had a probability of 31.06% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spartans win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.01%) and 2-0 (7.39%). The likeliest East Fife win was 0-1 (8.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3% likelihood.

Result
SpartansDrawEast Fife
43.43% (0.0020000000000024 0) 25.51% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 31.06% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 54.54% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.82% (0.0019999999999953 0)49.18% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.75% (0.0010000000000012 0)71.25% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.43% (0.0019999999999953 0)22.57% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.83% (0.0019999999999953 0)56.17% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
East Fife Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.45%29.55%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.42%65.58%
Score Analysis
    Spartans 43.43%
    East Fife 31.07%
    Draw 25.5%
SpartansDrawEast Fife
1-0 @ 9.93%
2-1 @ 9.01% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.39%
3-1 @ 4.47%
3-0 @ 3.67%
3-2 @ 2.72%
4-1 @ 1.66%
4-0 @ 1.36%
4-2 @ 1.01% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 43.43%
1-1 @ 12.1%
0-0 @ 6.67%
2-2 @ 5.49%
3-3 @ 1.11%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 8.13%
1-2 @ 7.38%
0-2 @ 4.96% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 3%
2-3 @ 2.23%
0-3 @ 2.01%
1-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 31.07%

Head to Head
Jan 30, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
East Fife
0-3
Spartans
Henderson (52', 57', 85')
Denholm (50')
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Spartans
2-2
East Fife
Armstrong (20'), Henderson (53')
Allan (51'), Russell (59')
Shepherd (57'), Austin (73')
Trouten (37'), Page (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir331812347262166
2PeterheadPeterhead331510853351855
3Dumbarton331671053401355
4Spartans33131284840851
5East FifeEast Fife331111114442244
6Elgin CityElgin33108153253-2138
7Forfar AthleticForfar33715113440-636
8Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose33811144246-435
9StranraerStranraer3388173651-1532
10Clyde33710164056-1631


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!