MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 22:58:42| >> :60:994:994:
European Under-17s Championship | Quarter-Finals
May 30, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
 

1-1

Liberali (29')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Nwaneri (16')
Italy U17s win 5-4 on penalties

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's European Under-17s Championship clash between Italy Under-17s and England Under-17s, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Italy U17s 2-0 Slovakia U17s
Friday, May 24 at 4pm in European Under-17s Championship
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Portugal U17s 4-1 England U17s
Friday, May 24 at 6.30pm in European Under-17s Championship
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Italy Under-17s 2-2 England Under-17s

We feel that these two sides could be involved in a closely-fought contest, and we believe they could go all the way to penalties, where we think England will prevail to progress to the semi-finals. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a win with a probability of 43.99%. A win for had a probability of 33.32% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.38%) and 2-0 (5.73%). The likeliest win was 1-2 (7.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.83%).

Result
Draw
43.99% (0.23 0.23) 22.69% (0.288 0.29) 33.32% (-0.52 -0.52)
Both teams to score 65.56% (-1.315 -1.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.82% (-1.636 -1.64)35.17% (1.634 1.63)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.81% (-1.845 -1.85)57.18% (1.844 1.84)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.42% (-0.56099999999999 -0.56)16.58% (0.56 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.62% (-1.017 -1.02)46.38% (1.016 1.02)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.59% (-1.04 -1.04)21.4% (1.039 1.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.6% (-1.631 -1.63)54.4% (1.628 1.63)
Score Analysis
    43.99%
    33.32%
    Draw 22.69%
Draw
2-1 @ 8.83% (0.127 0.13)
1-0 @ 6.38% (0.402 0.4)
2-0 @ 5.73% (0.258 0.26)
3-1 @ 5.29% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 4.08% (-0.15 -0.15)
3-0 @ 3.43% (0.093 0.09)
4-1 @ 2.38% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.83% (-0.104 -0.1)
4-0 @ 1.54% (0.013 0.01)
4-3 @ 0.94% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 43.99%
1-1 @ 9.83% (0.323 0.32)
2-2 @ 6.81% (-0.119 -0.12)
0-0 @ 3.55% (0.286 0.29)
3-3 @ 2.1% (-0.147 -0.15)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 22.69%
1-2 @ 7.58% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.47% (0.279 0.28)
0-2 @ 4.22% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.89% (-0.119 -0.12)
2-3 @ 3.5% (-0.176 -0.18)
0-3 @ 2.17% (-0.024 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.5% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-4 @ 1.35% (-0.114 -0.11)
Other @ 3.64%
Total : 33.32%

Head to Head
May 7, 2018 3pm
Group Stage
England U17s
2-1
Italy U17s
Appiah (64'), Doyle (69' pen.)
Daley-Campbell (18'), Tulloch (56')
Riccardi (14')
Fagioli (18'), Armini (40'), Gyabuaa (45')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!