MX23RW : Monday, July 15 02:59:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Huracan
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 14
Apr 13, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Tomas Adolfo Duco
Atletico Tucuman

Huracan
4 - 0
Tucuman

Carrizo (4', 69'), Pussetto (21', 43' pen.)
Ibanez (23')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Bajamich (15'), Devecchi (42'), Sanchez (61'), Pereyra (67')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Huracan and Atletico Tucuman.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Deportivo Riestra 0-0 Huracan
Monday, April 8 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tucuman 3-2 Gimnasia
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huracan win with a probability of 40.94%. A draw had a probability of 31.2% and a win for Atletico Tucuman had a probability of 27.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huracan win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.6%) and 2-1 (7.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.52%), while for an Atletico Tucuman win it was 0-1 (12.22%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 0.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Huracan would win this match.

Result
HuracanDrawAtletico Tucuman
40.94% (0.013000000000005 0.01) 31.19% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01) 27.87% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 37.73% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.43% (0.037999999999997 0.04)69.58% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.04% (0.023999999999999 0.02)86.96% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Huracan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.31% (0.030999999999992 0.03)33.69% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.66% (0.032 0.03)70.34% (-0.029000000000011 -0.03)
Atletico Tucuman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.89% (0.024000000000001 0.02)43.11% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.62% (0.02 0.02)79.38% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Huracan 40.94%
    Atletico Tucuman 27.87%
    Draw 31.18%
HuracanDrawAtletico Tucuman
1-0 @ 15.8% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.6% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 7.23% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.12% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-1 @ 2.62% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 40.94%
0-0 @ 14.52% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-1 @ 13.29%
2-2 @ 3.04% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 31.18%
0-1 @ 12.22%
1-2 @ 5.59% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 5.14% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 1.57% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.44% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 27.87%

Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 9pm
Gameweek 14
Tucuman
0-2
Huracan
Tobio (4', 4'), Alfonso (89', 89')
Jul 7, 2023 1.30am
Gameweek 23
Huracan
0-1
Tucuman

Acevedo (42')
Estigarribia (66')
Orihuela (23'), Romero (34'), Sanchez (38')
Jun 19, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 4
Huracan
0-0
Tucuman
Soto (32')
Gil Romero (12'), Carrera (16'), Garay (44'), Thaller (51'), Lotti (64'), Orihuela (90+2')
Jul 23, 2021 11pm
Second Phase
Tucuman
1-0
Huracan
Carrera (21')
Carrera (27'), Tesuri (34'), O. De (38'), Lamendola (82')
Lamendola (86')

Hezze (24'), Galvan (59'), Merolla (90+3')
Mar 24, 2021 10.15pm
First Phase
Tucuman
1-1
Huracan
Lotti (18')
O. De (90')
Merolla (32')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!