MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 09:34:01| >> :60:114:114:
Sao Paulo
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
May 24, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Estadio Cicero Pompeu de Toledo

Sao Paulo
2 - 0
Aguia de Maraba

Moura (36' pen.), Erick (44')
FT(HT: 2-0)

dos Santos Almeida (48')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Copa do Brasil clash between Sao Paulo and Aguia de Maraba, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sao Paulo 0-0 Barcelona
Friday, May 17 at 1am in Copa Libertadores

We said: Sao Paulo 3-0 Aguia de Maraba (Sao Paulo to win 6-1 on aggregate)

Regardless of what team is selected for this contest, Sao Paulo should have more than enough quality to successfully negotiate this tie, keeping a clean sheet in the process. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sao Paulo win with a probability of 88.8%. A draw had a probability of 8.9% and a win for Aguia de Maraba had a probability of 2.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sao Paulo win was 2-0 with a probability of 17.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (16.37%) and 1-0 (12.1%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (4.25%), while for an Aguia de Maraba win it was 0-1 (1.32%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 17.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Sao Paulo in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Sao Paulo.

Result
Sao PauloDrawAguia de Maraba
88.8% (-0.036999999999992 -0.04) 8.92% (0.0191 0.02) 2.29% (0.017 0.02)
Both teams to score 25.09% (0.124 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.12% (0.031999999999996 0.03)38.88% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.81% (0.036000000000001 0.04)61.19% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Sao Paulo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
94.2% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)5.8% (0.0019 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
77.7% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)22.3% (0.004999999999999 0)
Aguia de Maraba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
26.64% (0.132 0.13)73.36% (-0.13200000000001 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
3.91% (0.042 0.04)96.09% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Sao Paulo 88.78%
    Aguia de Maraba 2.29%
    Draw 8.92%
Sao PauloDrawAguia de Maraba
2-0 @ 17.24% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
3-0 @ 16.37% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03)
1-0 @ 12.1% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 11.65% (-0.02 -0.02)
5-0 @ 6.64% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 5.34% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.07% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.61% (0.015 0.02)
6-0 @ 3.15% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.06% (0.008 0.01)
7-0 @ 1.28% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
6-1 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 88.78%
0-0 @ 4.25% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-1 @ 3.75% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 8.92%
0-1 @ 1.32% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 2.29%

Head to Head
May 2, 2024
11.30pm
Form Guide
Sorry, no data available for Sao Paulo
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!