MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 18:17:29| >> :60:524:524:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 30, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Alberto Jose Armando

Boca Juniors
4 - 0
Nacional

Zenon (9'), Cavani (14'), Saracchi (19'), Rojo (53')
Fernandez (56')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Mancilla (89')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Boca Juniors and Nacional Potosi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boca Juniors 0-0 Talleres
Sunday, May 26 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 2-1 Sportivo Trinidense
Wednesday, May 15 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 78.16%. A draw had a probability of 14.2% and a win for Nacional Potosi had a probability of 7.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.94%) and 1-0 (9.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.75%), while for a Nacional Potosi win it was 0-1 (2.62%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Boca Juniors would win this match.

Result
Boca JuniorsDrawNacional Potosi
78.16% (-1.231 -1.23) 14.21% (0.736 0.74) 7.63% (0.497 0.5)
Both teams to score 45.75% (-0.297 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.3% (-1.756 -1.76)36.7% (1.759 1.76)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.13% (-1.936 -1.94)58.87% (1.939 1.94)
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.41% (-0.64 -0.64)7.59% (0.6421 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.85% (-1.679 -1.68)27.15% (1.681 1.68)
Nacional Potosi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.51% (0.023000000000003 0.02)50.49% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.01% (0.018000000000001 0.02)84.99% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Boca Juniors 78.15%
    Nacional Potosi 7.63%
    Draw 14.21%
Boca JuniorsDrawNacional Potosi
2-0 @ 12.73% (0.26 0.26)
3-0 @ 10.94% (-0.15 -0.15)
1-0 @ 9.88% (0.521 0.52)
2-1 @ 8.7% (0.182 0.18)
3-1 @ 7.48% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
4-0 @ 7.06% (-0.338 -0.34)
4-1 @ 4.82% (-0.228 -0.23)
5-0 @ 3.64% (-0.305 -0.31)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.03 -0.03)
5-1 @ 2.49% (-0.207 -0.21)
4-2 @ 1.65% (-0.077 -0.08)
6-0 @ 1.57% (-0.189 -0.19)
6-1 @ 1.07% (-0.129 -0.13)
Other @ 3.57%
Total : 78.15%
1-1 @ 6.75% (0.36 0.36)
0-0 @ 3.83% (0.322 0.32)
2-2 @ 2.97% (0.064 0.06)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 14.21%
0-1 @ 2.62% (0.221 0.22)
1-2 @ 2.31% (0.125 0.13)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 7.63%

Head to Head
Apr 4, 2024 1am
Group Stage
Nacional
0-0
Boca Juniors
Andia (25'), Prost (44'), Mancilla (45+3'), Ortiz (47')
Saralegui (18'), Martinez (19'), Anselmino (70'), Brey (84'), Saracchi (86'), Molas (90+4'), W. A. (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!