MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 13:18:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 2
Apr 7, 2024 at 1pm UK
Vejle Stadion

Vejle
1 - 1
Viborg

Kirkegaard (90')
Francois (15'), Albentosa (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Abubakari (73')
Ementa (45+2'), Mbom (60'), Jensen (85')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Vejle and Viborg FF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Odense 0-1 Vejle
Tuesday, April 2 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Viborg 3-1 Hvidovre
Sunday, March 31 at 3pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vejle win with a probability of 38.82%. A win for Viborg FF had a probability of 34.69% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vejle win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.4%) and 2-0 (6.74%). The likeliest Viborg FF win was 0-1 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
VejleDrawViborg FF
38.82% (0.079000000000001 0.08) 26.48% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 34.69% (-0.07 -0.07)
Both teams to score 52.47% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.65% (0.030000000000001 0.03)52.34% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.96% (0.026999999999997 0.03)74.03% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Vejle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.65% (0.059000000000012 0.06)26.34% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.51% (0.076999999999998 0.08)61.48% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)
Viborg FF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.23% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)28.76% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.39% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)64.6% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Vejle 38.82%
    Viborg FF 34.69%
    Draw 26.48%
VejleDrawViborg FF
1-0 @ 10.1%
2-1 @ 8.4% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.74% (0.014 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.74% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 3% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.33% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.25% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 1% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 38.82%
1-1 @ 12.59%
0-0 @ 7.58% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.23% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 9.44% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.85% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.88% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.26% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.44% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.17%
1-4 @ 1.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 34.69%

Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 13
Vejle
1-1
Viborg
Ngbakoto (21')
Assehnoun (63'), Prelec (79+79'), Ezatolahi (81')
Ementa (76')
Burgy (79'), Vester (90+1')
Aug 21, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 5
Viborg
2-1
Vejle
Serginho (51'), Junior (86')
Westergaard (70')
Onugkha (64')
Albornoz (3'), Kirkegaard (59'), Rolantsson (90+5')
May 9, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 7
Viborg
2-2
Vejle
Bonde (58'), Jatta (90+3')
Lauritsen (21'), Gronning (55')
Dordevic (29'), Mucolli (75')
Ofori (32'), Albentosa (55'), Mucolli (75')
Mucolli (78')
Apr 11, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 2
Vejle
2-2
Viborg
Sousa (4' pen.), Mucolli (49')
Albentosa (45'), Sousa (68'), Opoku (90'), Molgaard (90+4')
Albentosa (84')
Bonde (17' pen.), Lonwijk (90+8')
Mar 13, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 13
Viborg
2-0
Vejle
Grot (22'), Kramer (49')
Lund (76'), Bonde (88')

Molgaard (35')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!