MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:22:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 28
Apr 14, 2024 at 5.45pm UK
Varosi Stadion

Mezokovesdi
0 - 4
Puskas Academy

FT(HT: 0-3)
Levi (28'), Puljic (41', 61'), Ormonde-Ottewill (45+3')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Mezokovesd-Zsory and Puskas Academy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fehervar 5-0 Mezokovesdi
Saturday, April 6 at 1.15pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Kecskemeti TE 1-2 Puskas Academy
Sunday, April 7 at 4.30pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Puskas Academy win with a probability of 56.95%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Mezokovesd-Zsory had a probability of 19.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Puskas Academy win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.26%) and 1-2 (9.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.98%), while for a Mezokovesd-Zsory win it was 1-0 (6.14%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Puskas Academy would win this match.

Result
Mezokovesd-ZsoryDrawPuskas Academy
19.95% (0.393 0.39) 23.1% (0.228 0.23) 56.95% (-0.624 -0.62)
Both teams to score 51.32% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.79% (-0.424 -0.42)48.21% (0.422 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.64% (-0.391 -0.39)70.36% (0.38900000000001 0.39)
Mezokovesd-Zsory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.61% (0.176 0.18)38.39% (-0.176 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.86% (0.168 0.17)75.14% (-0.17 -0.17)
Puskas Academy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.3% (-0.36699999999999 -0.37)16.7% (0.365 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.41% (-0.659 -0.66)46.59% (0.657 0.66)
Score Analysis
    Mezokovesd-Zsory 19.95%
    Puskas Academy 56.94%
    Draw 23.1%
Mezokovesd-ZsoryDrawPuskas Academy
1-0 @ 6.14% (0.135 0.14)
2-1 @ 5.26% (0.078 0.08)
2-0 @ 2.94% (0.079 0.08)
3-1 @ 1.68% (0.032 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.5% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 0.94% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 19.95%
1-1 @ 10.98% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 6.41% (0.111 0.11)
2-2 @ 4.71% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 1%
Total : 23.1%
0-1 @ 11.47% (0.06 0.06)
0-2 @ 10.26% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-2 @ 9.83% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-3 @ 6.13% (-0.119 -0.12)
1-3 @ 5.87% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.81% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-4 @ 2.74% (-0.088 -0.09)
1-4 @ 2.62% (-0.072 -0.07)
2-4 @ 1.26% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-5 @ 0.98% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-5 @ 0.94% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 56.94%

Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Puskas Academy
0-0
Mezokovesdi
Colley (53')
Cseke (22')
Sep 3, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 6
Mezokovesdi
1-3
Puskas Academy
Drazic (13')
Filip (16'), Beriashvili (60')
Gomis (73' og.), Soisalo (76'), Zsombor (86')
Batik (30'), Komaromi (53'), Corbu (68')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros33235580305074
2Paksi SE3317795142958
3Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy331510860352555
4FehervarFehervar331661155401554
5Debrecen33146134948148
6Kecskemeti TE33136144545045
7Diosgyor33129125056-645
8MTK33128134362-1944
9Zalaegerszegi TE33127145460-643
10UjpestUjpest33114184567-2237
11Varda SE3394204055-1531
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi3356223163-3221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!