MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:49:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Sporting Kansas
Major League Soccer
Apr 14, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Children's Mercy Park
Inter Miami

Kansas
2 - 3
Inter Miami

Thommy (6', 58')
Hernandez (79'), Radoja (83'), Davis (88')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gomez (18'), Messi (51'), Suarez (71')
Aviles (15'), Gomez (56')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Sporting Kansas City and Inter Miami, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kansas 3-3 Portland
Sunday, April 7 at 6.45pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Monterrey 3-1 Inter Miami
Thursday, April 11 at 3.30am in CONCACAF Champions League

We said: Sporting Kansas City 2-3 Inter Miami

No lead is safe when you play a side with the attacking quality of Inter Miami, even if Messi comes off the bench as we expect he will this weekend. SKC have looked uncomfortable all season when trying to defend a lead, and one has to wonder how they may react if they lead this weekend against a Miami side likely to have plenty of support in the stands. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sporting Kansas City win with a probability of 54.92%. A win for Inter Miami had a probability of 23.37% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sporting Kansas City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.98%) and 2-0 (7.92%). The likeliest Inter Miami win was 1-2 (6.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.81%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-3 win for Inter Miami in this match.

Result
Sporting Kansas CityDrawInter Miami
54.92% (0.057000000000002 0.06) 21.7% (-0.020999999999997 -0.02) 23.37% (-0.038 -0.04)
Both teams to score 61.02% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.29% (0.058 0.06)37.71% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.05% (0.061999999999998 0.06)59.95% (-0.064 -0.06)
Sporting Kansas City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.26% (0.036000000000001 0.04)13.74% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.98% (0.076000000000001 0.08)41.01% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
Inter Miami Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)29.26% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.78% (0.00099999999999767 0)65.22% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Sporting Kansas City 54.92%
    Inter Miami 23.37%
    Draw 21.7%
Sporting Kansas CityDrawInter Miami
2-1 @ 9.73% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 7.98% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.92%
3-1 @ 6.44% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.24% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.96% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 3.2% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.6% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.96% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.27% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.03% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 54.92%
1-1 @ 9.81% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.98%
0-0 @ 4.02% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.62% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 21.7%
1-2 @ 6.03% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.94% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.04% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.45% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 1.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 23.37%

How you voted: Kansas vs Inter Miami

Sporting Kansas City
6.7%
Draw
6.7%
Inter Miami
86.7%
15
Head to Head
Sep 10, 2023 12.30am
Inter Miami
3-2
Kansas
Campana (25' pen., 45'), Farias (60')
Aviles (66'), Alba (90+3')
Salloi (9'), Pulido (78')
Gutierrez (33'), Leibold (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami16104238211734
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati1510322314933
3New York City FCNY City158251916326
4Columbus Crew146622113824
5New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls146532521423
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC156451413122
7Toronto157172424022
8Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia144642521418
9DC United154652125-418
10Nashville SCNashville143741720-316
11Orlando City144461522-716
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta143471717013
13CF MontrealMontreal143471731-1413
14Chicago Fire152581427-1311
15New England RevolutionNew England132110926-177

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake1585230171329
2Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd137422417725
3Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy156722722525
4Los Angeles FCLos Angeles147342519624
5Austin FCAustin156542018223
6Colorado RapidsColorado156452726122
7Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver145452017319
8Houston DynamoHouston145361315-218
9Seattle SoundersSeattle154561818017
10Portland TimbersPortland154472830-216
11St Louis City143742022-216
12Dallas133461620-413
13Sporting Kansas CityKansas142572226-411
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes1532102334-1111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!