MX23RW : Friday, May 24 03:45:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Braintree Town
National League South
Apr 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Cressing Road

Braintree
1 - 0
Bath City

Blackwell (118')
FT
(aet)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Braintree Town and Bath City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Braintree 2-3 Eastbourne
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-0 Bath City
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braintree Town win with a probability of 48.57%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Bath City had a probability of 25.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braintree Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.28%) and 2-0 (9.05%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.24%), while for a Bath City win it was 0-1 (8.09%).

Result
Braintree TownDrawBath City
48.57%25.8%25.63%
Both teams to score 50.01%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.62%53.37%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.08%74.91%
Braintree Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.01%21.99%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.7%55.3%
Bath City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.11%35.89%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.33%72.66%
Score Analysis
    Braintree Town 48.57%
    Bath City 25.63%
    Draw 25.79%
Braintree TownDrawBath City
1-0 @ 11.95%
2-1 @ 9.28%
2-0 @ 9.05%
3-1 @ 4.68%
3-0 @ 4.57%
3-2 @ 2.4%
4-1 @ 1.77%
4-0 @ 1.73%
4-2 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 48.57%
1-1 @ 12.24%
0-0 @ 7.89%
2-2 @ 4.75%
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 25.79%
0-1 @ 8.09%
1-2 @ 6.28%
0-2 @ 4.14%
1-3 @ 2.14%
2-3 @ 1.62%
0-3 @ 1.42%
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 25.63%

Head to Head
Feb 27, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 28
Bath City
1-2
Braintree
Yeboah (16')
Blair (68'), Coulthirst (84' pen.)
Oct 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Braintree
1-1
Bath City
Blair (90+4')
Wilson (62')
Jan 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 29
Braintree
2-1
Bath City
White (75'), Altintop (90+4')
Batten (45+2')
Aug 20, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 4
Bath City
3-1
Braintree
Fletcher (56'), Cooke (57', 90+3' pen.)
Amantchi (20')
Jan 29, 2022 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620131371551673
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10Slough TownSlough4618141485711468
11St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317165764-756
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!