MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 22:17:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 40
Mar 16, 2024 at 3pm UK
Paddy Power Park

Farnborough
3 - 1
Aveley

Young (12'), Pruti (45+2'), Haigh (84')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Odelusi (10' pen.)
Carr (82')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Farnborough Town and Aveley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Worthing 2-3 Farnborough
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 Tonbridge Angels
Monday, March 11 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 48.93%. A win for Aveley had a probability of 26.57% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.51%) and 2-0 (8.32%). The likeliest Aveley win was 0-1 (7.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.59%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Farnborough Town would win this match.

Result
Farnborough TownDrawAveley
48.93% (0.071000000000005 0.07) 24.49% (-0.026 -0.03) 26.57% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 54.88% (0.038999999999994 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.62% (0.072000000000003 0.07)47.38% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.4% (0.067 0.07)69.59% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.59% (0.055999999999997 0.06)19.41% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.76% (0.093000000000004 0.09)51.23% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.1% (0.0010000000000048 0)31.9% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.65% (0.0010000000000012 0)68.34% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Score Analysis
    Farnborough Town 48.93%
    Aveley 26.57%
    Draw 24.49%
Farnborough TownDrawAveley
1-0 @ 10.15% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.51% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.32% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.19% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.55% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.97% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.13% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.86% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.22% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 48.93%
1-1 @ 11.59% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.19% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.43% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24.49%
0-1 @ 7.08% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.63% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.04% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.52% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.07% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.54% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 26.57%

Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 22
Aveley
3-4
Farnborough
Ogunrinde (37', 61'), Hernandez (66')
Pendlebury (45+3'), Kuhl (77'), Fearn (86'), Saied (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!