MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 15:26:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 44
Apr 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Vauxhall Ground
Dover Athletic

Hemel Hemps.
1 - 1
Dover Athletic

Elliott-Wheeler (28')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Charles-Cook (90')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Hemel Hempstead Town and Dover Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Truro City 0-2 Hemel Hemps.
Thursday, April 4 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-0 Chelmsford City
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hemel Hempstead Town win with a probability of 46.57%. A win for Dover Athletic had a probability of 29.84% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hemel Hempstead Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.11%) and 2-0 (6.98%). The likeliest Dover Athletic win was 1-2 (7.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.82%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood.

Result
Hemel Hempstead TownDrawDover Athletic
46.57% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01) 23.58% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 29.84% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 60.46% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.87% (0.025000000000006 0.03)41.12% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.48% (0.024999999999999 0.02)63.51% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Hemel Hempstead Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.08% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)17.91% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.28% (0.011999999999993 0.01)48.71% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Dover Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.66% (0.018000000000001 0.02)26.34% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.52% (0.025000000000006 0.03)61.47% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Hemel Hempstead Town 46.57%
    Dover Athletic 29.84%
    Draw 23.58%
Hemel Hempstead TownDrawDover Athletic
2-1 @ 9.31% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 8.11% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.98% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 5.34%
3-0 @ 4% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 3.56% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 2.29% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.72% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.53% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.74%
Total : 46.57%
1-1 @ 10.82%
2-2 @ 6.21% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-0 @ 4.72% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.58% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.58%
1-2 @ 7.22% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 6.29% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 4.2% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 3.21% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.76% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.07% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 29.84%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Dover Athletic
2-2
Hemel Hemps.
Dembele (21'), Sutherland (80')
Williams (74'), Matthews (90+7' pen.)
T. (22')
Jan 28, 2023 3pm
Aug 27, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 5
Dover Athletic
4-0
Hemel Hemps.
Goodman (16'), Higgs (42'), Carney (85'), Baptiste (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!