MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 12:50:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 46
Apr 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
The A2B Stadium

Worthing
4 - 2
Weston

Dolaghan (9'), Spong (12'), Pearce (40'), Colbran (65')
FT(HT: 3-2)
Cane (4'), Colbran (21' og.)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Worthing and Weston-super-Mare.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Albans City 2-4 Worthing
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-1 Weston
Thursday, April 18 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Worthing win with a probability of 48.82%. A win for Weston-super-Mare had a probability of 29.29% and a draw had a probability of 21.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Worthing win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.28%) and 2-0 (6.15%). The likeliest Weston-super-Mare win was 1-2 (6.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.31%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Worthing would win this match.

Result
WorthingDrawWeston-super-Mare
48.82% (-1.257 -1.26) 21.88% (0.19 0.19) 29.29% (1.068 1.07)
Both teams to score 66.36% (0.11800000000001 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.78% (-0.185 -0.19)33.22% (0.185 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.02% (-0.213 -0.21)54.97% (0.215 0.21)
Worthing Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.88% (-0.47399999999999 -0.47)14.12% (0.474 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.24% (-0.936 -0.94)41.75% (0.937 0.94)
Weston-super-Mare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.27% (0.56100000000001 0.56)22.73% (-0.559 -0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.6% (0.822 0.82)56.4% (-0.821 -0.82)
Score Analysis
    Worthing 48.82%
    Weston-super-Mare 29.29%
    Draw 21.88%
WorthingDrawWeston-super-Mare
2-1 @ 9.11% (-0.075000000000001 -0.08)
1-0 @ 6.28% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.15% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-1 @ 5.95% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-2 @ 4.4% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.01% (-0.172 -0.17)
4-1 @ 2.91% (-0.128 -0.13)
4-2 @ 2.16% (-0.057 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.96% (-0.12 -0.12)
5-1 @ 1.14% (-0.07 -0.07)
4-3 @ 1.07% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.69%
Total : 48.82%
1-1 @ 9.31% (0.084 0.08)
2-2 @ 6.75% (0.056 0.06)
0-0 @ 3.21% (0.031 0.03)
3-3 @ 2.18% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 21.88%
1-2 @ 6.89% (0.175 0.18)
0-1 @ 4.75% (0.124 0.12)
0-2 @ 3.52% (0.148 0.15)
1-3 @ 3.41% (0.141 0.14)
2-3 @ 3.33% (0.082 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.74% (0.101 0.1)
1-4 @ 1.26% (0.072 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.24% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 29.29%

Head to Head
Dec 5, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Weston
4-0
Worthing
Dodd (51'), Grubb (66' pen.), Bastin (86'), Reid (90')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!