MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:14:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 3
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Showgrounds

Ballymena
1 - 0
Glenavon

McCurry (8')
McMurray (88'), Gawne (88')
Whiteside (53')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Malone (86')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Ballymena United and Glenavon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Carrick 2-1 Ballymena
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Loughgall 3-1 Glenavon
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Glenavon win with a probability of 48.4%. A win for Ballymena United had a probability of 28.59% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Glenavon win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.78%) and 0-2 (7.02%). The likeliest Ballymena United win was 2-1 (6.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.42%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
Ballymena UnitedDrawGlenavon
28.59% (0.593 0.59) 23.01% (-0.047999999999998 -0.05) 48.4% (-0.544 -0.54)
Both teams to score 61.66% (0.648 0.65)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.82% (0.652 0.65)39.18% (-0.652 -0.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.49% (0.68 0.68)61.51% (-0.67899999999999 -0.68)
Ballymena United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.81% (0.73699999999999 0.74)26.18% (-0.736 -0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.73% (0.976 0.98)61.27% (-0.974 -0.97)
Glenavon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.53% (0.045000000000002 0.05)16.47% (-0.044 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.83% (0.082999999999998 0.08)46.17% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Ballymena United 28.59%
    Glenavon 48.4%
    Draw 23%
Ballymena UnitedDrawGlenavon
2-1 @ 6.98% (0.089 0.09)
1-0 @ 5.78% (-0.055000000000001 -0.06)
2-0 @ 3.87% (0.044 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.12% (0.104 0.1)
3-2 @ 2.81% (0.098 0.1)
3-0 @ 1.73% (0.055 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.05% (0.056 0.06)
4-2 @ 0.94% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 28.59%
1-1 @ 10.42% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-2 @ 6.3% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 4.31% (-0.133 -0.13)
3-3 @ 1.69% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23%
1-2 @ 9.4% (-0.061 -0.06)
0-1 @ 7.78% (-0.229 -0.23)
0-2 @ 7.02% (-0.195 -0.2)
1-3 @ 5.65% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-3 @ 4.22% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-3 @ 3.79% (0.06 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.55% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.9% (-0.047 -0.05)
2-4 @ 1.71% (0.03 0.03)
1-5 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 48.4%

Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 24
Glenavon
0-1
Ballymena

Snoddy (60')
Taylor (36')
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Ballymena
0-1
Glenavon

Taylor (72')
McCloskey (37')
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Glenavon
1-0
Ballymena
Birney (4')
Wallace (21'), McDonagh (62'), Rogers (66'), Campbell (69'), McCloskey (72')
Rogers (80')

Rocks (36'), Place (45+3'), McMurray (79'), Whiteside (83'), McGuigan (86')
Place (51')
Apr 11, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 2
Glenavon
3-2
Ballymena
Fitzpatrick (20', 48'), Malone (74' pen.)
Place (53' pen.), Farquhar (90+3')
Apr 3, 2023 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1LarneLarne531185216490
2LinfieldLinfield514082404285
3CliftonvilleCliftonville512280433775
4CrusadersCrusaders530261431864
5GlentoranGlentoran511374433160
6ColeraineColeraine51224769-2246
Relegation Round
1Carrick RangersCarrick54015472-1850
2Dungannon SwiftsDungannon55006469-547
3Loughgall52036068-845
4GlenavonGlenavon51044570-2537
5Ballymena UnitedBallymena53022970-4128
6Newry City AFC50052699-7317
 
Regular Season
1LarneLarne33248169175280
2LinfieldLinfield33253576354178
3CliftonvilleCliftonville33224773304370
4GlentoranGlentoran33168968373156
5CrusadersCrusaders331671055361955
6ColeraineColeraine33118144157-1641
7Loughgall33116165059-939
8Carrick RangersCarrick33115174365-2238
9GlenavonGlenavon33104194060-2034
10Dungannon SwiftsDungannon3388175267-1532
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena3354242063-4319
12Newry City AFC3345242283-6117


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!