MX23RW : Monday, May 20 13:26:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Dinamo Zagreb
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 5
Apr 17, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Maksimir

Dinamo Zagreb
2 - 1
Varazdin

Baturina (26'), Vidovic (53')
Perkovic (37'), Ademi (82')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Drozdek (72')
Lusavec (42'), Borsic (59')
Jelenic (64')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Dinamo Zagreb and NK Varazdin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Varazdin 0-2 NK Lokomotiva
Saturday, April 13 at 3.50pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dinamo Zagreb win with a probability of 83.45%. A draw had a probability of 11.4% and a win for NK Varazdin had a probability of 5.14%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dinamo Zagreb win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (12.41%) and 1-0 (9.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.43%), while for a NK Varazdin win it was 0-1 (1.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dinamo Zagreb would win this match.

Result
Dinamo ZagrebDrawNK Varazdin
83.45% (0.114 0.11) 11.41% (-0.173 -0.17) 5.14% (0.055899999999999 0.06)
Both teams to score 41.73% (1.237 1.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.43% (1.298 1.3)33.56% (-1.303 -1.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.63% (1.47 1.47)55.37% (-1.474 -1.47)
Dinamo Zagreb Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
94.13% (0.274 0.27)5.87% (-0.277 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
77.49% (0.77600000000001 0.78)22.51% (-0.779 -0.78)
NK Varazdin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
44.33% (1.185 1.19)55.67% (-1.189 -1.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.72% (0.682 0.68)88.27% (-0.68599999999999 -0.69)
Score Analysis
    Dinamo Zagreb 83.44%
    NK Varazdin 5.14%
    Draw 11.41%
Dinamo ZagrebDrawNK Varazdin
2-0 @ 13.13% (-0.46 -0.46)
3-0 @ 12.41% (-0.23 -0.23)
1-0 @ 9.26% (-0.483 -0.48)
4-0 @ 8.8% (-0.014999999999999 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.69% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 7.27% (0.135 0.14)
4-1 @ 5.16% (0.178 0.18)
5-0 @ 4.99% (0.073 0.07)
5-1 @ 2.92% (0.146 0.15)
6-0 @ 2.36% (0.072 0.07)
3-2 @ 2.13% (0.115 0.12)
4-2 @ 1.51% (0.105 0.11)
6-1 @ 1.38% (0.091 0.09)
7-0 @ 0.96% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 83.44%
1-1 @ 5.43% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-0 @ 3.27% (-0.227 -0.23)
2-2 @ 2.25% (0.086 0.09)
Other @ 0.46%
Total : 11.41%
0-1 @ 1.91% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-2 @ 1.59% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 1.64%
Total : 5.14%

Head to Head
Feb 18, 2024 4.10pm
Gameweek 23
Dinamo Zagreb
1-0
Varazdin
Petkovic (18' pen.)

Lusavec (62'), Mitrovski (69'), Vukcevic (90')
Nov 5, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 14
Varazdin
1-1
Dinamo Zagreb
Ristovski (54' og.)
Vukcevic (38'), Pilj (68'), Mitrovski (83')
Madatov (90+4')
Theophile-Catherine (44'), Kaneko (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Zagreb35256464273781
2HNK RijekaRijeka35225865303571
3Hajduk Split352051049242565
4Osijek351591160431754
5NK Lokomotiva351215850401051
6NK VarazdinVarazdin351012133945-642
7NK Istra 1961Istra 1961351011143652-1641
8GoricaGorica35108173350-1738
9Slaven Koprivnica3596204365-2233
10Rudes3515291982-638


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!