MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 23:14:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 36
May 24, 2024 at 5pm UK
SRC Velika Gorica

Gorica
2 - 0
Istra 1961

Prsir (75'), Soldo (90+5')
Matej Juric (29'), Mrzljak (61')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Iovu (22'), Cuic (38'), Jaganjac (84')
Cuic (66')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Gorica and NK Istra 1961.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hajduk Split 2-1 Gorica
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Istra 1961 2-0 Varazdin
Friday, May 17 at 5pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Istra 1961 win with a probability of 41.72%. A win for Gorica had a probability of 32.87% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Istra 1961 win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.85%) and 0-2 (6.93%). The likeliest Gorica win was 1-0 (8.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.03%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
GoricaDrawNK Istra 1961
32.87% (-0.012 -0.01) 25.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 41.72% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Both teams to score 55.56% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.82% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)48.18% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.67% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)70.33% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Gorica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.12% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)27.88% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.51% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)63.49% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
NK Istra 1961 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.04% (0.012999999999991 0.01)22.96% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.25% (0.018000000000001 0.02)56.75% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Gorica 32.87%
    NK Istra 1961 41.72%
    Draw 25.41%
GoricaDrawNK Istra 1961
1-0 @ 8.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-1 @ 7.68% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-0 @ 5.22% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-1 @ 3.27% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.41%
3-0 @ 2.22% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 32.87%
1-1 @ 12.03%
0-0 @ 6.4% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5.65% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 9.42%
1-2 @ 8.85% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 6.93% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 4.34% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 3.4% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.77% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.6% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.25% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.02% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 41.72%

Head to Head
Mar 17, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 27
Istra 1961
0-0
Gorica
Mitrovic (26'), Matej Juric (69'), Mrzljak (79')
Dec 9, 2023 1.50pm
Gameweek 18
Gorica
0-0
Istra 1961
Matej Juric (19'), Mrzljak (34')
Krizmanic (3')
Kadusic (90')
Sep 23, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 9
Istra 1961
0-1
Gorica

Hujber (8'), Maresic (79'), Petrusenko (90+5')
Majstorovic (36')
Ndockyt (55'), Matej Juric (78'), Juric (78')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!