MX23RW : Friday, July 19 05:21:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 32
Apr 26, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadion Aldo Drosina

Istra 1961
3 - 0
Slaven Koprivnica

Filet (6' pen.), Ekong (15'), Susak (34' og.)
Petrusenko (28'), Maresic (54'), Maresic (69'), Zgomba (89')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Strkalj (48')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Istra 1961 and Slaven Koprivnica.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osijek 1-2 Istra 1961
Saturday, April 20 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Slaven Koprivnica 0-1 Hajduk Split
Saturday, April 20 at 6.10pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Istra 1961 win with a probability of 44.08%. A win for Slaven Koprivnica had a probability of 30.03% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Istra 1961 win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.01%) and 2-0 (7.76%). The likeliest Slaven Koprivnica win was 0-1 (8.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that NK Istra 1961 would win this match.

Result
NK Istra 1961DrawSlaven Koprivnica
44.08% (0.0019999999999953 0) 25.89%30.03% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Both teams to score 52.79% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.78%51.22%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.94% (0.0020000000000024 0)73.06% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
NK Istra 1961 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.86% (0.0019999999999953 0)23.15% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.99% (0.0019999999999953 0)57.01% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Slaven Koprivnica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.69%31.31%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.33% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)67.67% (0.0020000000000095 0)
Score Analysis
    NK Istra 1961 44.07%
    Slaven Koprivnica 30.03%
    Draw 25.89%
NK Istra 1961DrawSlaven Koprivnica
1-0 @ 10.6%
2-1 @ 9.01% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.76%
3-1 @ 4.4% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.79%
3-2 @ 2.55%
4-1 @ 1.61%
4-0 @ 1.39%
4-2 @ 0.93%
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 44.07%
1-1 @ 12.31%
0-0 @ 7.25%
2-2 @ 5.23%
3-3 @ 0.99%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.42%
1-2 @ 7.15% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 4.89%
1-3 @ 2.77%
2-3 @ 2.03%
0-3 @ 1.89% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 30.03%

Head to Head
Feb 16, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 23
Slaven Koprivnica
1-1
Istra 1961
Lepinjica (54')
Strkalj (56'), Ferencina (57'), Lepinjica (78'), Pllana (80')
Maresic (38')
Maresic (61'), Kadusic (64')
Nov 5, 2023 4.10pm
Gameweek 14
Istra 1961
2-0
Slaven Koprivnica
Mlinar (8'), Erceg (90+1')
Blagojevic (59')
Majstorovic (43')

Agbekpornu (45+1'), Lepinjica (67'), Mioc (82')
Aug 19, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Slaven Koprivnica
2-2
Istra 1961
Mioc (12'), Crnac (23')
Bosec (63'), Hoxha (74'), Crnac (90')
Vuk (38'), Erceg (84')
Erceg (56'), Majstorovic (58'), Blagojevic (77'), Maresic (87'), Nebyla (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Zagreb00000000
2GoricaGorica00000000
3Hajduk Split00000000
4NK Istra 1961Istra 196100000000
5NK Lokomotiva00000000
6Osijek00000000
7HNK RijekaRijeka00000000
8Sibenik00000000
9Slaven Koprivnica00000000
10NK VarazdinVarazdin00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!