MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:05:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 25
Mar 2, 2024 at 2pm UK
Gradski Stadion

Slaven Koprivnica
2 - 3
NK Lokomotiva

Strkalj (47'), Pllana (64')
Agbekpornu (11'), Medimorec (20'), Bosec (69'), Pllana (71'), Mioc (72')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Cop (5', 73' pen.), Medimorec (21' og.)
Canjuga (36'), Cop (89'), Subaric (90+3'), Kalaica (90+4')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Slaven Koprivnica and NK Lokomotiva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gorica 1-0 Slaven Koprivnica
Sunday, February 25 at 4.30pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: NK Lokomotiva 1-1 Osijek
Friday, February 23 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slaven Koprivnica win with a probability of 44.44%. A win for NK Lokomotiva had a probability of 28.95% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slaven Koprivnica win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.9%) and 2-0 (8.21%). The likeliest NK Lokomotiva win was 0-1 (8.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
Slaven KoprivnicaDrawNK Lokomotiva
44.44% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 26.6% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 28.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 50.01% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.46%54.54% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.11%75.89% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Slaven Koprivnica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.58% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)24.42%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)58.84% (0.0019999999999953 0)
NK Lokomotiva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)33.83% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)70.49% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Score Analysis
    Slaven Koprivnica 44.43%
    NK Lokomotiva 28.95%
    Draw 26.6%
Slaven KoprivnicaDrawNK Lokomotiva
1-0 @ 11.64%
2-1 @ 8.9%
2-0 @ 8.21% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
3-1 @ 4.18%
3-0 @ 3.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.27%
4-1 @ 1.47%
4-0 @ 1.36%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 44.43%
1-1 @ 12.62%
0-0 @ 8.26% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.82%
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 26.6%
0-1 @ 8.95%
1-2 @ 6.84% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 4.85% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 2.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.75%
2-3 @ 1.74%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 28.95%

Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 16
NK Lokomotiva
1-3
Slaven Koprivnica
Soticek (24')
Leovac (56'), Maric (88')
Hoxha (14'), Mioc (38'), Sakota (90+3')
Agbekpornu (43'), Lepinjica (49'), Stefulj (81'), Medimorec (87')
Sep 1, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 7
Slaven Koprivnica
0-1
NK Lokomotiva
Soticek (65')
Soticek (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka30215459203968
2Dinamo Zagreb29196454233163
3Hajduk Split30174940202055
4Osijek30129951391245
5NK Lokomotiva301014641311044
6GoricaGorica3098132937-835
7NK VarazdinVarazdin29712103239-733
8Slaven Koprivnica3086163655-1930
9NK Istra 1961Istra 196130610142549-2428
10Rudes3014251367-547


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!