MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 09:29:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slovak First Football League | Gameweek 20
Feb 18, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Stade Du Marasquer

Spartak Trnava
1 - 2
Dunajska Streda

Mikovic (90+5')
Kosa (11'), Prochazka (75')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ramadan (42'), Andzouana (86')
Vitalis (45'), Popovic (66'), Trusa (67'), Goure (90+3')
Coverage of the Slovak First Football League clash between Spartak Trnava and DAC Dunajska Streda.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ruzomberok 1-0 Spartak Trnava
Saturday, February 10 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League
Last Game: Dunajska Streda 1-0 Skalica
Saturday, February 10 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spartak Trnava win with a probability of 38.48%. A win for DAC Dunajska Streda had a probability of 36.63% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spartak Trnava win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.22%) and 2-0 (5.99%). The likeliest DAC Dunajska Streda win was 1-2 (8.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.64%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
Spartak TrnavaDrawDAC Dunajska Streda
38.48% (-1.36 -1.36) 24.88% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07) 36.63% (1.429 1.43)
Both teams to score 58.16% (0.431 0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.86% (0.486 0.49)45.14% (-0.492 -0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.52% (0.465 0.47)67.48% (-0.47 -0.47)
Spartak Trnava Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.75% (-0.476 -0.48)23.25% (0.471 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.83% (-0.695 -0.7)57.16% (0.689 0.69)
DAC Dunajska Streda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.77% (1.02 1.02)24.22% (-1.028 -1.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.43% (1.429 1.43)58.57% (-1.437 -1.44)
Score Analysis
    Spartak Trnava 38.48%
    DAC Dunajska Streda 36.63%
    Draw 24.88%
Spartak TrnavaDrawDAC Dunajska Streda
2-1 @ 8.5% (-0.165 -0.17)
1-0 @ 8.22% (-0.292 -0.29)
2-0 @ 5.99% (-0.3 -0.3)
3-1 @ 4.13% (-0.139 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.93% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.92% (-0.189 -0.19)
4-1 @ 1.51% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.07% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.085 -0.09)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 38.48%
1-1 @ 11.64% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-2 @ 6.02% (0.063 0.06)
0-0 @ 5.63% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.38% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.88%
1-2 @ 8.26% (0.199 0.2)
0-1 @ 7.98% (0.068 0.07)
0-2 @ 5.66% (0.213 0.21)
1-3 @ 3.9% (0.205 0.21)
2-3 @ 2.85% (0.112 0.11)
0-3 @ 2.68% (0.176 0.18)
1-4 @ 1.38% (0.111 0.11)
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.068 0.07)
0-4 @ 0.95% (0.088 0.09)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 36.63%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 9
Dunajska Streda
0-1
Spartak Trnava

Kasa (83'), Dimun (86'), Irie Fernand Goure (90+4')
Duris (52')
Sulek (55'), Zeljkovic (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Banska Bystrica105235041951
2Trencin1043348341449
3Skalica105233538-340
4Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce105232948-1927
5FK Kosice103162756-2927
6Zlate Moravce102262166-4512
Championship Round
1Slovan Bratislava1051476314573
2DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda1063149321758
3Spartak Trnava1060447291857
4Zilina104245445955
5MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok103433843-547
6Podbrezova101094960-1137
 
Regular Season
1Slovan Bratislava22183157164157
2Zilina22125540301041
3Spartak Trnava2212373122939
4DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda22107531211037
5Banska Bystrica229763830834
6Trencin229763123834
7Podbrezova2210484034634
8MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok229762831-334
9Skalica2265111925-623
10FK Kosice2245131945-2617
11Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce2217141942-2310
12Zlate Moravce2204181448-344


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!