MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 15:37:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 2
May 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
Estadio Tomas Adolfo Duco
Sarmiento

Barracas Central
1 - 1
Sarmiento

Insua (5')
Dominguez (44'), Duarte (80')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Fontana (29' pen.)
Fontana (36'), Garcia (40'), Gallardo (61'), Godoy (63')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Barracas Central and Sarmiento, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Godoy Cruz 0-1 Barracas Central
Saturday, May 11 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sarmiento 1-2 Instituto
Friday, May 10 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Barracas Central 1-0 Sarmiento

Sarmiento have struggled to create chances, and they are playing a side in Barracas who have a lot of momentum and are quite comfortable in close games, which is why we project the home team will walk away with all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barracas Central win with a probability of 40.09%. A win for Sarmiento had a probability of 30.62% and a draw had a probability of 29.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barracas Central win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.94%) and 2-1 (7.83%). The likeliest Sarmiento win was 0-1 (11.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood.

Result
Barracas CentralDrawSarmiento
40.09% (-0.0019999999999953 -0) 29.29% (0.0019999999999989 0) 30.62% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Both teams to score 43.29% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.63% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)63.37% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.26%82.73% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Barracas Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.05% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)30.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.76% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)67.24% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Sarmiento Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.7% (0.00099999999999767 0)37.3% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.91% (0.0010000000000012 0)74.09%
Score Analysis
    Barracas Central 40.08%
    Sarmiento 30.62%
    Draw 29.29%
Barracas CentralDrawSarmiento
1-0 @ 13.53%
2-0 @ 7.94%
2-1 @ 7.83% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.11%
3-1 @ 3.06%
3-2 @ 1.51%
4-0 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 40.08%
1-1 @ 13.35%
0-0 @ 11.54%
2-2 @ 3.86%
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 29.29%
0-1 @ 11.38%
1-2 @ 6.58%
0-2 @ 5.61% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 2.16%
0-3 @ 1.85%
2-3 @ 1.27%
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 30.62%

Head to Head
Feb 25, 2024 1am
Gameweek 7
Sarmiento
0-0
Barracas Central
Mauri (53'), Amarilla (73')
Rosane (41')
Oct 2, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 7
Barracas Central
1-1
Sarmiento
Mainero (10')
Hernan Lavallen (0'), Calcaterra (31'), Diaz (54'), Quiroga (59'), Paredes (69')
Feb 4, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 2
Sarmiento
3-5
Barracas Central
Gondou (37' pen., 53', 75' pen.)
Sepulveda (1', 48', 81'), Tapia (6' pen.), Alvarez (62')
Oct 8, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 24
Barracas Central
1-1
Sarmiento
Tapia (90+3' pen.)
Toledo (90+5')
Mar 19, 2022 12.30am
Gameweek 7
Barracas Central
2-1
Sarmiento
Bandiera (66'), Ferreyra (74')
Ferreyra (37'), Glaby (38'), Mater (57'), Arce (61')
Toledo (58')
Andueza (37'), Toledo (61'), Torres (70'), Lopez (73'), Mendez (89')
Andueza (86')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!