MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 14:39:18| >> :60:663:663:
Fortaleza
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 30, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Governador Placido Aderaldo Castelo

Fortaleza
2 - 1
Sportivo Trinidense

FT(HT: 2-0)
Rayer (90+3')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Fortaleza and Sportivo Trinidense.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vasco 3-3 Fortaleza (5-4 pen.)
Wednesday, May 22 at 1.30am in Copa do Brasil

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fortaleza win with a probability of 79.39%. A draw had a probability of 13.7% and a win for Sportivo Trinidense had a probability of 6.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fortaleza win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (11.46%) and 1-0 (10.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.52%), while for a Sportivo Trinidense win it was 0-1 (2.51%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fortaleza would win this match.

Result
FortalezaDrawSportivo Trinidense
79.39% (0.039000000000001 0.04) 13.7% (-0.0020000000000007 -0) 6.91% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
Both teams to score 43.81% (-0.223 -0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.88% (-0.169 -0.17)37.11% (0.168 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.69% (-0.182 -0.18)59.31% (0.181 0.18)
Fortaleza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.58% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)7.42% (0.029100000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.28% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)26.71% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Sportivo Trinidense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.32% (-0.227 -0.23)52.67% (0.226 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.56% (-0.146 -0.15)86.44% (0.145 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Fortaleza 79.37%
    Sportivo Trinidense 6.91%
    Draw 13.7%
FortalezaDrawSportivo Trinidense
2-0 @ 13.21% (0.06 0.06)
3-0 @ 11.46% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
1-0 @ 10.16% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 8.47% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 7.45% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 7.35% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 4.78% (-0.021 -0.02)
5-0 @ 3.88% (0.0020000000000002 0)
5-1 @ 2.49% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.36% (-0.023 -0.02)
6-0 @ 1.68% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.53% (-0.017 -0.02)
6-1 @ 1.08% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 79.37%
1-1 @ 6.52%
0-0 @ 3.91% (0.032 0.03)
2-2 @ 2.72% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 13.7%
0-1 @ 2.51% (0.004 0)
1-2 @ 2.09% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 6.91%

Head to Head
Apr 4, 2024 1am
Group Stage
Sportivo Trinidense
0-2
Fortaleza

Benitez (35'), Mendoza (45+2')
Galhardo (4'), Pikachu (90+2')
Britez (13'), Escobar (36')
Escobar (82')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!